Author Topic: Blyth  (Read 2570 times)

KES80

• View Profile

Mallard

• View Profile
Re: Blyth
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2020, 08:25:36 AM »
That lad was quality when Blyth came to the Walks.

I think our squad is strong enough with good competition for places. So don’t expect much activity now, but then again you never know.

GrahamB

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2020, 08:47:48 AM »
i would like top see Marriott sign a contract, could it be possible now IC has  put pen to paper and committed to the club for a couple of years Marriott might be prepared to do the same? (If offered)

Blue_and_Gold

• Independent Moderator
  • Holden Caulfield
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2020, 09:56:34 AM »
i would like top see Marriott sign a contract, could it be possible now IC has  put pen to paper and committed to the club for a couple of years Marriott might be prepared to do the same? (If offered)

I can see it being a case of he'll commit if we gain promotion, but probably not if we don't.

If I was looking at it from his point of view, I would say that's very reasonable and understandable.

Having said that, it would be very nice if he did sign...............today!  :)

:scarf:  :scarf:  :scarf:
If you have achieved all your objectives, you have set your targets too low!

Mallard

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2020, 10:02:54 AM »
Saturday will be interesting to see what line-up/formation that IC comes up with.  No Barrows, and to get Hendo and Power in the line-up.

dillydilly

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2020, 12:09:01 PM »
Jones for Barrows is ready-made, and can’t see a problem with Henderson and Power in the line-up.  We do have a lot of midfielders deserving of selection so I look forward to seeing IC’s choice.... Southwell must be the business or IC wouldn’t have picked him up, but did he cause us problems in the Boston games ? (I didn’t see them)......

Les Smith

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2020, 04:23:35 PM »
Just looked at the BBC website for this weekend's fixtures - it states that the Blyth Spartans vs KLTFC 'match postponed - other'. This is the only fixture in our league with this annotation. Just a typo?

Nemesis

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2020, 04:45:55 PM »
Just a typo. I think there was some confusion about when Blyth's Senior Cup game was being played.
It was eventually arranged for last night and they won 2-1 against Bedlington Terriers.
“Once you have been in the dark you learn to appreciate everything that shines”

dillydilly

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 23, 2020, 08:31:40 PM »
There have been posts that appear to believe AM is already on contract.  Decent Simms have been suggested for fees should he leave.  Obviously we all hope it doesn’t come to that, but isn’t he on contract already, then ?

Nemesis

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 23, 2020, 08:38:34 PM »
“Once you have been in the dark you learn to appreciate everything that shines”

Brad94

• KLTFC
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 25, 2020, 03:32:31 PM »
Lynn 2-0 (Adam Marriott x2)

Linnet64

« Reply #11 on: January 26, 2020, 07:20:11 PM »

Mick

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 27, 2020, 05:09:18 PM »
Highlights

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=urcjj8UR5EI

Wonderful goals. What a ball by Michael Gash for the first. And a one two Marriott/Power for the second