Author Topic: Twelve man  (Read 1089 times)

m a hill

• View Profile
Twelve man
« on: January 23, 2020, 06:30:55 PM »
I want to bang the drum again about the twelth man it is a great way to raise money for the Club. So I would like to appeal to all the fans who can afford £5 a win. The team are doing brilliantly on the pitch, who would believe at the beginning of the season that we would be top of the league with a clear four points and with two games in hand. So with a last push towards the conference come and join the twelth man and help our club to achieve it

Les Smith

• View Profile
Re: Twelve man
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2020, 08:49:40 PM »
I want to bang the drum again about the twelfth man it is a great way to raise money for the Club. So I would like to appeal to all the fans who can afford £5 a win. The team are doing brilliantly on the pitch, who would believe at the beginning of the season that we would be top of the league with a clear four points and with two games in hand. So with a last push towards the conference come and join the twelfth man and help our club to achieve it
I am all for this but residing in Portugal can I contribute and if so how?

Brad94

• KLTFC
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2020, 08:59:53 PM »
https://www.kltown.co.uk/fotlmembership

That should help you out.

Plus a contribution towards the Pitch covers would be welcome if youíre feeling flushed with cash 😂

Les Smith

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2020, 09:25:42 PM »

Plus a contribution towards the Pitch covers would be welcome if youíre feeling flushed with cash 😂
I love the club (first started supporting them back in 1967 when I moved [aged 10] from North London to King's Lynn). I am now semi-retired in Portugal so cannot get to the matches. I do follow everything on this forum (including all the matches) and like to think I am doing something to help. I think if we get promoted this season we will be back at the stage where I first saw them back in 1967 (Southern Premier Division).
On your last point - if you don't ask you don't get so I'll be donating £100 to the covers cause this evening. COYL :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :cup2: :cup2: :cup2:

Brad94

• KLTFC
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2020, 09:28:19 PM »
^^ legend.

Believe you can only donate £20, but assume you can add the £20 x5 into your basket! 👍🏼

Les Smith

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2020, 09:29:59 PM »
^^ legend.

Believe you can only donate £20, but assume you can add the £20 x5 into your basket! 👍🏼
Where there's a will.......

m a hill

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2020, 09:38:26 PM »
Brad I donít think there is a limit on how many patches you can have I believe I have 4

Les Smith

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2020, 09:58:39 PM »
^^ legend.

Done. As you suggested £20 x 5nr. Cheers Brad.

Les Smith

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 23, 2020, 10:08:59 PM »

Brad, apologies for pestering you with this but I used the link you suggested but the downloaded form requires an amount to be inserted. Any idea how I would complete the form and make the payment?

Nigel1505

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 24, 2020, 08:45:25 AM »
Quote:
I am all for this but residing in Portugal can I contribute and if so how?
Send us some sun. :laughcry:

Brad94

• KLTFC
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 24, 2020, 11:43:39 AM »

Brad, apologies for pestering you with this but I used the link you suggested but the downloaded form requires an amount to be inserted. Any idea how I would complete the form and make the payment?

Assume you just fill the PDF application out, and send to linnetfriends@gmail.com

Les Smith

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 24, 2020, 04:53:15 PM »

Assume you just fill the PDF application out, and send to linnetfriends@gmail.com
All sorted - membership starts today.