Author Topic: How big a bullet did we dodge here  (Read 1310 times)

Mallard

• View Profile
How big a bullet did we dodge here
« on: January 23, 2020, 06:52:14 PM »
https://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/news/fraudster-set-up-46-fake-1784168

I seem to remember certain fans were gagging for this guy to take over the Club

Blue_and_Gold

• Independent Moderator
  • Observing the Ubermensch.
    • View Profile
Re: How big a bullet did we dodge here
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2020, 07:34:03 PM »
https://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/news/fraudster-set-up-46-fake-1784168

I seem to remember certain fans were gagging for this guy to take over the Club

Indeed they were!

Good job he decided to withdraw his bid for thelease. Who knows what could eventually  happen if a person such as this becomes involved in the ownership of a football Club.   :dontknow:
Don't stop and never give up. If you have achieved all your objectives, you have set your targets too low!

Mallard

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2020, 07:51:01 PM »
Football has been littered with these people. 

Remember the Michael Knighton saga at Man U.

Look what happened at QPR a few years back.

Derby at the moment.

In Rugby Union ..., Saracens.

Mick

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2020, 10:37:21 AM »
Here is a sample from Mr Handley dated 25/12/09 in response to

The Truth

You did let the club down. You told Mr Chinn that you wanted a seat on the board and then you would pay the tax bill. The reciever has been trying to get hold of you but you are not answering any calls Because you are now under investigation. If you are that clever why did you ask Mr Chinn to lend you the money for the tax bill and why did you promise the judge 30,000 straight after the hearing and you never paid a penny??!

If you would like to debate this live set a date and time on the forum.

Thanks for your time
-----------------------------------------

David Handley

Tell you what I don't know what campaign your backing, but you certainly are not telling the truth are you.
There's no way I would discuss Mr Chinns private company dealings on a public forum, however if you care to check the court notes you will see that isn't the case, I just got the adjournment.
And as for your quote I said I'd pay 30,000 that's true, however, 67,000 was the bill and the club was wound up and would have been wound up if 66,500.00 had been paid.
Secondly after uncovering the rest of the debts ( which also came out as well to the public since) finding the amount of unpaid players ( which I paid) and seeing how the club WAS conducted by the previous board and considering the cost of removing them from office 400 - 500,000.00 on top' its true I couldn't or anyone else wouldn't of worked with that regime.
As for your claim I'm being investigated, I have the receivers letter and will of course be advising them of the areas that do need investigation!it was posted on the 21st of dec and is not an investigation although I do want to show them what was done to me, I was registered after the day of my resignation. Which would suggest fraud.
However I did of course keep my bank statements for the money I put into the club and a record of accounts. I'd suggest you check your facts before you come on here with bold, unfounded, false claims .
Who told you that, Mr Chinn? I know the players and the manager know the truth about him but, as previously stated I'm not into slanging matches.
Why don't you openly admit who you are and if the previous board were innocent how come they have completely disappeared.
Besides the debt was built, in fact every debt was built by them.
 If successful with my bid we will see who fulfils their promises. Ive already had trouble getting the fans trust and it must be earned, but your outright false and unfounded statements I won't tolerate.
I went into a job, fell in love with the club and now want to give it my full attention to see this wonderful club fulfil its potential that the previous board scuppered. I don't care what you write on here again, you wont get me to  bite twice.
Not that I am stupid you are obviously the only Chinn supporter in the land or a member of the old board.

Blue_and_Gold

• Independent Moderator
  • Observing the Ubermensch.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2020, 03:54:14 PM »
Here is a sample from Mr Handley dated 25/12/09 in response to

The Truth

And as for your quote I said I'd pay 30,000 that's true.....................

.............. Ive already had trouble getting the fans trust and it must be earned......

Only 30k?  I think he'll find the cost of gaining fans trust is nearer to 300k these days!   
Don't stop and never give up. If you have achieved all your objectives, you have set your targets too low!