Author Topic: Away Travel  (Read 2638 times)

Blue_and_Gold

• Independent Moderator
  • Observing the Ubermensch.
    • View Profile
Re: Away Travel
« Reply #15 on: January 25, 2020, 09:34:52 PM »
Itís Mark Mortimer and Matt Haney who organised the away travel  and they are doing a grand job, so
Why you would suggest that I should organise it is way beyond me

:dontknow:

From what I can see on here, nobody has suggested that you should do anything!
Don't stop and never give up. If you have achieved all your objectives, you have set your targets too low!

m a hill

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 25, 2020, 09:47:08 PM »
Thatís fine then I must of got hold of the wrong stick

Linnet64

« Reply #17 on: January 25, 2020, 09:59:01 PM »
Was between 50-60 of us there today if not more  :clap: :clap: :scarf: :scarf: and louder than the Green Army

Mallard

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 25, 2020, 10:03:44 PM »
All credit to you 64 and all the other fans who were there today doing a 13/14 hour day to support the club. 👏

Blue_and_Gold

• Independent Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 25, 2020, 10:12:57 PM »
Thatís fine then I must of got hold of the wrong stick

I guess you did!
Don't stop and never give up. If you have achieved all your objectives, you have set your targets too low!

CARNLYNN

• Moderated
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 25, 2020, 10:14:00 PM »
Was between 50-60 of us there today if not more  :clap: :clap: :scarf: :scarf: and louder than the Green Army

Well in mate!  :scarf: fair play to you all! Hope you had a top day!

Bluboy

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 26, 2020, 09:24:10 AM »
Thatís good following  :bus:
What was the game like ? Unable to listen , on for short time what was Southwell like and was Power terrifying defence again ?

Linnet64

« Reply #22 on: January 26, 2020, 11:44:10 AM »
Thatís good following  :bus:
What was the game like ? Unable to listen , on for short time what was Southwell like and was Power terrifying defence again ?

Started bright, but after Mazza's 2 goals seem as if we sat back. Power very good when he got the ball, but unlike last week with Barrows covering left back. Fox was back and was also making the same runs, so Power didn't seem so effective. Power defo played better with Barrows.
Second half, started well and MaCauley great header 3-0, again we sat back, although Blyth offered very little. Southwell came on for Hendo and seemed quite bright, Kelly then came on for Power and his play with Southwell seems there could be a second option there - something that could develop, but Lynn saw out the match.
A good and I think comfortable 3 points. Felt we could have gone up another gear, but great to see the options now on the bench and Ward, Fryatt, Clunnan and Barrows still to return.
Peds had another great game to keep a clean sheet.
One of Blyths stewards (Harry Potter) young lad added that bit of comedy issuing us all the 1st official warning. Good laugh.

Stopped off at Blyth services A1 and we met up with Norwich Fans and Kettering. Norwich fans seeming to want to know of Lynns exploits and shaking hands and Kettering bemoaning the York goal as a foul on their keeper, but wished Lynn well.  :cheers: :scarf: :clap: :clap:

Mallard

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 26, 2020, 12:32:19 PM »
Is Tom Ward injured, whatís the problem ?

KES80

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 26, 2020, 12:37:10 PM »
Knee injury was mentioned on feed yesterday, but haven't heard or seen anything official

Brad94

• KLTFC
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 26, 2020, 12:56:26 PM »
Weíre only allowed 5 on our bench at any one point arenít we. As itís going to be a struggle to pick the best 5 to put on there when everyone is available. Think we definitely need a defensive option on there. Like a Ward/Fryatt.. then with leaves the whole bench yesterday with Hawks, Carey, Payne, Southwell and Kelly.

I think as the team are so close, whatever players drop out will know theyíll have a part to play along the way!

Nigel1505

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 26, 2020, 01:04:08 PM »
I think that over the coming weeks, Southwell will have a bigger part to play than he did yesterday. IC didn't bring him in to warm the bench. Rotating him and Gash/Marriot might be an option, we'll see.

TonyM

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 26, 2020, 05:20:57 PM »
Itís Mark Mortimer and Matt Haney who organised the away travel  and they are doing a grand job

I have no idea who Mark or Matt are, is this thought the FotL?  I really don't understand why travel isn't organised through the FotL, it shouldn't be down to SC to sort out supporters and equally shouldn't be individuals running a semi-official service either

Blue_and_Gold

• Independent Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 26, 2020, 05:47:43 PM »
Itís Mark Mortimer and Matt Haney who organised the away travel  and they are doing a grand job

I have no idea who Mark or Matt are, is this thought the FotL?  I really don't understand why travel isn't organised through the FotL, it shouldn't be down to SC to sort out supporters and equally shouldn't be individuals running a semi-official service either

Have to say, I don't know these guys either.

Not that I have ever used Club transport (well, not Since Alvechurch in the 70's 😁)but I was not aware that the Club already arranged a mini bus for away travel, until this thread.

Bluboy

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 02, 2020, 10:16:01 AM »
Just wondered where the info is regarding away travel , yesterday at the game I heard that the next 3 away coaches are full ( was unaware about this ) and wondered where the best place is to look for future games
Thanks for any info  :bus: