Author Topic: York city programme.  (Read 626 times)

Mark A Hearle

• View Profile
York city programme.
« on: January 31, 2020, 01:25:29 PM »
Those of you who reserved a copy of the match programme for the York City fixture can collect them from the club shop in the cafe tomorrow from 1:45.

Bluboy

• View Profile
Re: York city programme.
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2020, 01:35:54 PM »
Those of you who reserved a copy of the match programme for the York City fixture can collect them from the club shop in the cafe tomorrow from 1:45.
Thanks mark , but could you please keep of the forum as when I see you had joined forum chat  ... my heart was dreading a post regarding Marriott roll on 11pm

Blue_and_Gold

• Independent Moderator
  • Observing the Ubermensch.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2020, 02:09:23 PM »
Thanks mark , but could you please keep of the forum as when I see you had joined forum chat  ... my heart was dreading a post regarding Marriott roll on 11pm

Blu....................haven't you heard yet?    :laughcry: :laughcry: :laughcry:
Don't stop and never give up. If you have achieved all your objectives, you have set your targets too low!

Bluboy

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2020, 02:29:01 PM »
No time to joke around B&g havenít slept all January, been off my food .. totally bald with worrying ... :watching:
Plus the guilt of having him tied up in my shed .... donít worry Iíve been feeding him  :laughcry: