Author Topic: Today’s. NLP  (Read 1960 times)

Les Smith

• View Profile
Re: Today’s. NLP
« Reply #15 on: February 10, 2020, 04:15:59 PM »
We have a great squad Les, but after witnessing  the Kiddie home defeat the words chickens  n hatch spring to mind.

Cold, wet miserable night playing in front of a few hundred people.  We need to be well fired up for this one.
I'm sure IC will get them motivated and the fact that York lost on Saturday and that Gloucester played only 48 hours ago should be motivation enough. As you imply though travelling, the inclement weather and the heavy pitch all come into the equation. However, I think we will be good enough for a 2-1 Lynn victory and I'll be listening to it from sunny Portugal :scarf:

Mallard

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 10, 2020, 05:34:46 PM »
That’s it Les rub it in why don’t you  :laughcry:  We’ve had snow today.

Will be back over to The Algarve in Sept ( fingers crossed), hopefully will meet up this time for glass or 3 of Vino  :cheers:

Les Smith

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 10, 2020, 06:29:50 PM »
That’s it Les rub it in why don’t you  :laughcry:  We’ve had snow today.

Will be back over to The Algarve in Sept ( fingers crossed), hopefully will meet up this time for glass or 3 of Vino  :cheers:
It is vinho in Portugal. Could be more than 3 if we're celebrating promotion? Do you visit the same place in The Algarve when you come here? Just reading another post on the forum - it sounds as if the Gloucester pitch is being inspected and there is a doubt about the match going ahead tonight.

Mallard

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 10, 2020, 06:51:28 PM »
Not the same places every year Les.  Last year was Lagos, Porches and Olhao.