Author Topic: Points on the board  (Read 1274 times)

Linnet64

Points on the board
« on: February 15, 2020, 06:25:56 PM »
Currently have 60 point after 27 games. Last year Kidderminster got 60 all season and finished 10th.

Think most would taken that at the beginning of the season as a credible 1st term in the National League North  :cheers:, but that said, just 2 more wins 66 points and we'd have been 7th and in the playoffs.
Perhaps we are just a couple of wins to Guaranteed play off place.  :scarf: :scarf:
I'm sure someone out there has already done the maths  :typing:  :dontknow:

But that said and done, this forced break will have been a godsend. Hopefully all the niggles and slight strains sorted as the lads head to Chester feeling 100% on Tuesday chomping at the bit to go again and defo didn't need the match today.

Even though I'm starting to have footie cold turkey  :glum:
Roll on tuesday :comeon: :comeon: :scarf: :scarf:

Paulos

• View Profile
Re: Points on the board
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2020, 12:57:18 AM »
It's a real shame it wasn't on today after the last game played being the home loss it would've been nice to have played today and hot back to winning ways. We've now got two really tough games both away at Chester who are 4th and Altrincham who are 5th. Just pray that we're able to get something on the board after these two games.

westlynnmike

• Mike Riggs
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2020, 08:54:07 AM »
It's a real shame it wasn't on today after the last game played being the home loss it would've been nice to have played today and hot back to winning ways. We've now got two really tough games both away at Chester who are 4th and Altrincham who are 5th. Just pray that we're able to get something on the board after these two games.

4points from these two games would be nice   :cheers: - 6points even better  :pray: :worship: (dreaming the dream) but I would settle for 2points  :thanks: - don't mention 1 or none   :nilpoints: :glum: :rain:

:comeon: :comeon: :comeon: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :comeon: :comeon: :comeon:
No Plan Survives First Contact With the Opposition - Be Ready to Change Your Plan.

Linnet64

« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2020, 10:24:17 AM »

4points from these two games would be nice   :cheers: - 6points even better  :pray: :worship: (dreaming the dream) but I would settle for 2points  :thanks: - don't mention 1 or none   :nilpoints: :glum: :rain:

:comeon: :comeon: :comeon: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :comeon: :comeon: :comeon:

6 points would be a real kick in the teeth to the chasing pack. :cry: :rain: :sad: ....and dare we then begin to dream  :cup2: :cup2: :scarf: :scarf:

TonyM

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2020, 01:32:51 PM »
Personally I would be happy with 2 draws from the next two games - would still leave us potentially 6 points ahead of Boston and York (allowing for games in hand) and would put a serious dent in Chester and Altrincham's chances of catching us making a top 3 finish all the more likely, anything else would be a bonus.  On paper these are our two hardest games along with a couple of tricky trips to the north east to navigate plus away fixtures against teams towards the bottom of the league, not easy but certainly more than winnable even allowing for some of them being midweek.

Then down to IC to utilise the squad and matching Boston and York would be enough to see us to step 1, appreciate that is harder than it sounds but if we can come out of the next two games unbeaten I still think the pressure is more on those doing the chasing as the matches count down.