Author Topic: Leamington away  (Read 2126 times)

newlinnet2019

• View Profile
Re: Leamington away
« Reply #15 on: March 03, 2020, 07:06:58 PM »

Match commentary for tonight on

http://mixlr.com/brakeslivefm/

dillydilly

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 03, 2020, 07:23:28 PM »
Just seen the team.  Do like Southwell coming in, but donít like 3 Centre Halves because I think it enables the Opponents to have too much attacking time, brings them on to us rather than us defending at THEIR end .....  However - fingers crossed...

TonyM

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 04, 2020, 01:46:14 PM »
Good point last night after the enforced lay off and with other results going our way it is looking more and more like the league is 'ours to lose', think another point on Saturday against an inform Gateshead would set us up nicely for the two home games.

I like the three centre halves as it allows the two wide lads to support the midfield more and imo just gives us a better shape. 

With news that Fryatt played a full 90 minutes for the reserves, Sonny's illness unlikely to keep him out for very long and Power still to come back, IC will have his hands full selecting his 16 let alone his starting 11.  That said, with games coming thick and fast still plenty of opportunity to rotate lads in and out to keep everyone fresh.

Wingwizzard

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 04, 2020, 02:19:36 PM »
with 4 games coming up in 9 Days from Saturday   this is crunch time for us  win 3 of them and hopefully we will be on our way as the games are running out - fingers crossed  no injuries and stupid bookings   and the chairman will be a happy man along with all us supporters

Blue_and_Gold

• Independent Moderator
  • Holden Caulfield
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 04, 2020, 02:26:59 PM »
with 4 games coming up in 9 Days from Saturday   this is crunch time for us  win 3 of them and hopefully we will be on our way as the games are running out - fingers crossed  no injuries and stupid bookings   

Marriott was booked last night.
If you have achieved all your objectives, you have set your targets too low!

Loughborough Linnet

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 04, 2020, 04:27:03 PM »
with 4 games coming up in 9 Days from Saturday   this is crunch time for us  win 3 of them and hopefully we will be on our way as the games are running out - fingers crossed  no injuries and stupid bookings   

Marriott was booked last night.

Am I right in thinking by this point in the season it is 10 bookings that are required to trigger a suspension?

If so, no-one is in imminent danger. Gash, Jones and McAuley are our highest, and each only have 6, (I think).