Author Topic: Guiseley  (Read 4034 times)

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
Re: Guiseley
« Reply #75 on: March 16, 2020, 07:13:52 AM »
No, I teach them to base their opinions on evidence Griss. Again, shame that you have to get personal but I won't hold it against you. Have a great day!

I would actually have to know you to get personal,my comments are based on what you have posted, not on what I think of you personally? Nice that you hold yourself in such high esteem. :dontknow:
"Poor me syndrome" is a criticism of me personally. Don't hide behind the I don't know you so how can I be personal nonsense. I recognise an ad hominem approach when I see one. Look it up on Wikipedia if you're not sure what it is. It's what you're doing.

And you teach children?
Yes, I do indeed. Been doing it for almost 25 years now. I've been a Head of English in a couple of schools, it's been really fulfilling. I still enjoy it now.

So being educated you presume I am not? :oldman"
How have I done that?

Last post on this thread Stan,owing to your refereeing in the past and your educational status you know better than me! I may be a bit thick,but I have held high positions,In the Youth service,Social services and probation! You just have the protected comfort of teaching,join me for a chat on real life if you need to! :oldman"
ďNo one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?Ē

Stan

• Gary Brown
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: March 16, 2020, 07:23:30 AM »
This is all so unnecessary and unjustified Griss. I was brought up on a council estate; my Dad was a lorry driver and my Mum was a cleaner. We didn't own a car until I was 12 and we only had one holiday but you choose to lecture me on real life!

Mallard

• View Profile
« Reply #77 on: March 16, 2020, 07:30:05 AM »
Is this the right room for an argument ?

Iíve told you once

No you havenít

Yes I have.

Oh I so love Monty Python

Time this thread was locked... Admin ?

Stan

• Gary Brown
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: March 16, 2020, 07:36:55 AM »
Is this the right room for an argument ?

Iíve told you once

No you havenít

Yes I have.

Oh I so love Monty Python

Time this thread was locked... Admin ?
I agree before the violins come out!

Stan

• Gary Brown
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: March 16, 2020, 08:02:53 AM »
Are there rules on here about sticking to an argument and not denigrating other posters? It's a pity that some resort to personal attacks.

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: March 16, 2020, 08:13:24 AM »
Are there rules on here about sticking to an argument and not denigrating other posters? It's a pity that some resort to personal attacks.

I didn't personally attack you as I don't know you personally,so carry on playing the victim! You are in second place to Mr Cleeve,but at least we know who he is? :shark:
ďNo one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?Ē

Mallard

• View Profile
« Reply #81 on: March 16, 2020, 08:20:39 AM »
Ok Iíve  had enough.

Both of you see me after class  :laughcry:

Facts whether anyone saw it as a foul or not a foul there was only one persons opinion that counted

Nothing to see here, move along.