Author Topic: Well done Kings Lynn  (Read 1896 times)

KES80

• View Profile
Re: Well done Kings Lynn
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2020, 08:10:38 PM »
Thought from the title that this might be a general congratulatory thread.........so if this is where the season ends, huge congrats to all involved for a fantastic first season back at step 2     and if it resumes at some stage, all the best for what is to come.

dillydilly

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2020, 07:20:31 PM »
Great to see racist bullies  removed.  I enjoy watching the close-ups on the crowd in ďPremierĒ league matches.  You see some crackiní neanderthals on a regular basis.  Funnier than ďOnly FoolsĒ, when itís a dull game !

Bluboy

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2020, 07:30:11 PM »
Give him a lifetime ban .... this is a great club but for reasons we always have our reputation tarnished
one way or another either trouble at home or away then as much as I love our Steve even his words of wisdoms turns people against us and makes us hated .... so time to rake a stance against racism and  give the punishment he deserves , also think itís time to cover the players tunnel as I see in time incidents are going to happen which will involve players or officials 

macfleetwood1

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2020, 08:32:35 PM »
Well done to the club, for ejecting this bigot. He should be named, prosecuted, and banned for life. I hope the club contacts the player concerned and gives him and his club apologies. 

dillydilly

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2020, 03:57:31 PM »
Itís a sad reflection of our country at present, and has been to a certain extent for too many years.  Some sympathy for the accused, though I donít feel it myself,  may be found when we realise that his attitude is prevalent in too high a percentage of our population, and to such an extent that he may not even realise the impropriety of his behaviour.  Racism is a societal problem, and not the fault of football.

Stan

• Gary Brown
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2020, 04:18:07 PM »
Itís a sad reflection of our country at present, and has been to a certain extent for too many years.  Some sympathy for the accused, though I donít feel it myself,  may be found when we realise that his attitude is prevalent in too high a percentage of our population, and to such an extent that he may not even realise the impropriety of his behaviour.  Racism is a societal problem, and not the fault of football.
Well said!

westlynnmike

• Mike Riggs
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2020, 06:57:55 PM »
It has been muted several times that the Player's Tunnel should be covered and extendable out to the pitch.

The players and officials should feel and be safe from abuse from the more moronic "fans" who hurl insults and threaten physical harm.

Yes, the Referee at the Guiseley game was a W***er as he was informed by the crowd in the Stands. However, there were more personal  comments projected towards him down at ground level - some were attempting to get closer and inflict physical harm and these were recorded by Security Staff.

Actually the Assistant Referees (Lino's) were not that bad. It was the Fool in the Middle, making the decisions, that was the problem. Lino's were flagging offences but ignored or over-ruled by the T**t with the Whistle.

That aside, the racist abuse is in-excusable. To call someone a cheat may be acceptable. But to call someone a Black/N****r etc. is awful. Ban the git a.s.a.p. and prosecute under Equality Act 2010. No one is born a racist - they become racist because of what they see and hear, mostly in their home environment.
No Plan Survives First Contact With the Opposition - Be Ready to Change Your Plan.

Stan

• Gary Brown
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 17, 2020, 07:51:41 PM »
It has been muted several times that the Player's Tunnel should be covered and extendable out to the pitch.

The players and officials should feel and be safe from abuse from the more moronic "fans" who hurl insults and threaten physical harm.

Yes, the Referee at the Guiseley game was a W***er as he was informed by the crowd in the Stands. However, there were more personal  comments projected towards him down at ground level - some were attempting to get closer and inflict physical harm and these were recorded by Security Staff.

Actually the Assistant Referees (Lino's) were not that bad. It was the Fool in the Middle, making the decisions, that was the problem. Lino's were flagging offences but ignored or over-ruled by the T**t with the Whistle.

That aside, the racist abuse is in-excusable. To call someone a cheat may be acceptable. But to call someone a Black/N****r etc. is awful. Ban the git a.s.a.p. and prosecute under Equality Act 2010. No one is born a racist - they become racist because of what they see and hear, mostly in their home environment.
Abuse of officials is never acceptable Mike. I mean, you've just abused him on here! It's understandable, of course but only tends to happen in football. You don't get ref abuse at rugby matches at any level, yet football referees at all levels of the game are abused. I've shouted abuse at refs when frustrated like anyone but it's obviously not right, in fact, it just makes their job more pressurised and ten times harder.

« Reply #9 on: March 18, 2020, 11:36:01 PM »
Come on.Even mother Teresa would have found it impossible to hold her temper with that fool.He was prancing up and down like a dressage horse even before the game started.

dillydilly

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 18, 2020, 11:49:44 PM »
For those of us not there, are we now reading that the the ref was black ?  Iíve got that the ref is supposed to have made bad decisions, and therefore suffered abuse from some of the crowd.  But Iím getting the impression that the racist incident to a black person may have been to the ref himself - or have I jumped to the wrong conclusion ?

Loughborough Linnet

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 19, 2020, 01:11:29 AM »
For those of us not there, are we now reading that the the ref was black ?  Iíve got that the ref is supposed to have made bad decisions, and therefore suffered abuse from some of the crowd.  But Iím getting the impression that the racist incident to a black person may have been to the ref himself - or have I jumped to the wrong conclusion ?

Nope, he was a caucasian male in his late twenties to early thirties.

poshlinnet

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 19, 2020, 08:38:05 AM »

[/quote]

[/quote]

He was a pillock.

COYL  :scarf: :scarf: :scarf:

Mick

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 19, 2020, 09:04:36 AM »

[/quote]

He was a pillock.

COYL  :scarf: :scarf: :scarf:
[/quote]

Or in Norfolk rhyming slang...He was a Corn.  A corn on the cob!

dillydilly

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 19, 2020, 10:49:46 PM »
Thanks to all for the update on the ref....