Author Topic: CLUB STATEMENT + NEW JustGiving Donation Page  (Read 5270 times)

Stan

• Gary Brown
    • View Profile
Re: CLUB STATEMENT + NEW JustGiving Donation Page
« Reply #15 on: March 26, 2020, 04:32:03 AM »
A few have apparently compromised but the majority have said pay me me what I知
Owed.   Only about 25% of the players will qualify for the Governments 80% wages scheme.  Plus of course the Club will have staff to pay 12 months a year.
What is your source for this? If this hasn't come directly from the chairman then it's no more than gossip which will undermine supporters' willingness to contribute themselves. If you don't have cast iron evidence for this statement then you should withdraw it.

Loughborough Linnet

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 26, 2020, 05:29:54 AM »
Owed.   Only about 25% of the players will qualify for the Governments 80% wages scheme.  Plus of course the Club will have staff to pay 12 months a year.
What is your source for this? If this hasn't come directly from the chairman then it's no more than gossip which will undermine supporters' willingness to contribute themselves. If you don't have cast iron evidence for this statement then you should withdraw it.

The email trail the club has released on the website.

Stan

• Gary Brown
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 26, 2020, 07:47:43 AM »

Would you please post on here what was said as I can find nothing about this on the club's website or the chairman's Twitter.

Stan

• Gary Brown
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 26, 2020, 07:51:38 AM »
https://www.edp24.co.uk/sport/kings-lynn-town/king-s-lynn-player-s-generosity-1-6577517

This article suggests that the players are being perfectly reasonable.

Mallard

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 26, 2020, 08:56:53 AM »
With Stephen Cleeve stating the Club needs 100k to pay everything ( is this to the end of April?). The Chairman is sticking in 40k himself.  Where  is the balance of 60k going to come from?   Can the fans raise that kind of money? 

Stan

• Gary Brown
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 26, 2020, 09:17:47 AM »

Would you please post on here what was said as I can find nothing about this on the club's website or the chairman's Twitter.
Admin. Would you please delete Mallard's original post as I believe it is unnecessarily provocative.

jesuslinnet

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 26, 2020, 11:06:10 AM »

Admin. Would you please delete Mallard's original post as I believe it is unnecessarily provocative.

And so are you Stan.

Stan

• Gary Brown
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 26, 2020, 11:22:06 AM »

And so are you Stan.
Very constructive Jesus!

Brad94

• KLTFC
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 26, 2020, 02:11:13 PM »
」540 currently made in under 24 hours.. roughly 」1300 to be added later on today, for the grand total being around 」1,900 so far. Great work lads!

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 26, 2020, 07:51:32 PM »
Another way to help in a small way would be to take up an idea that they are using at Boston to raise money for things at the new ground. They have a jam jar collection,people fill a jam jar with their change and when it is full it goes into the club to be counted and banked. I know it won't cure the problem but it may be  a way of contributing if you cannot donate online? :dontknow:
哲o one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?

Ap

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 26, 2020, 08:22:37 PM »
Another way to help in a small way would be to take up an idea that they are using at Boston to raise money for things at the new ground. They have a jam jar collection,people fill a jam jar with their change and when it is full it goes into the club to be counted and banked. I know it won't cure the problem but it may be  a way of contributing if you cannot donate online? :dontknow:

That would be the same jam jar collection you openly mocked on the Boston forum? Unbelievable!

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 26, 2020, 09:09:49 PM »

That would be the same jam jar collection you openly mocked on the Boston forum? Unbelievable!

It was in response to ridicule being heaped on Lynn fans raising money for pitch covers, taking it in context is is not so much mocking but a comparison in fund raising techniques. I will suggest all ways to raise cash,no matter how small it may seem. :scarf: :scarf: :scarf:
哲o one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?

MARCUS ROSE

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 26, 2020, 09:37:34 PM »
When I find myself in times of trouble, Mother Mary comes to me
Speaking words of wisdom, Blame the Trust.

Seriously though, whenever there's trouble at mill, it seems to fuel an anti Trust campaign.
Is this just a smoke screen? to divert attention, only the instigators will know.  But it seems to much of
a coincidence to me.

Stan
 " A few have apparently compromised but the majority have said pay me me what I知
Owed."

I too read that somewhere last night. But tonight it seems to have disappeared. Hmm dirty tricks dept? 

Blue_and_Gold

• Independent Moderator
  • Observing the Ubermensch.
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 26, 2020, 10:00:41 PM »
Dirty tricks Marcus?

Surely not.

Who are you referring to?

Not anyone involved at the Club that would try something like that is there?
Don't stop and never give up. If you have achieved all your objectives, you have set your targets too low!

Stan

• Gary Brown
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 27, 2020, 09:07:46 AM »
When I find myself in times of trouble, Mother Mary comes to me
Speaking words of wisdom, Blame the Trust.

Seriously though, whenever there's trouble at mill, it seems to fuel an anti Trust campaign.
Is this just a smoke screen? to divert attention, only the instigators will know.  But it seems to much of
a coincidence to me.

Stan
 " A few have apparently compromised but the majority have said pay me me what I知
Owed."

I too read that somewhere last night. But tonight it seems to have disappeared. Hmm dirty tricks dept?
"I too read that somewhere last night. But tonight it seems to have disappeared."  Comedy gold Marcus!  :laughcry: :laughcry: :laughcry: