Author Topic: Next season's squad  (Read 14502 times)

Blue_and_Gold

• Independent Moderator
  • Observing the Ubermensch.
    • View Profile
Re: Next season's squad
« Reply #60 on: June 28, 2020, 12:47:02 PM »
Couple of names to throw in the hat, but I suppose a lot of it hinges on what Marriot decides to do, which in turn could apparently depend on where York end up.

Ian Henderson, ex Norwich and comes from Thetford, has just been released by Rochdale (same age as Jarv).

Mason Bloomfield, another Norwich under 23, a striker who was out on loan at Crawley last season.

Don't stop and never give up. If you have achieved all your objectives, you have set your targets too low!

Loughborough Linnet

• View Profile
« Reply #61 on: June 28, 2020, 01:17:00 PM »
Couple of names to throw in the hat, but I suppose a lot of it hinges on what Marriot decides to do, which in turn could apparently depend on where York end up.

Ian Henderson, ex Norwich and comes from Thetford, has just been released by Rochdale (same age as Jarv).

Mason Bloomfield, another Norwich under 23, a striker who was out on loan at Crawley last season.

If we’re looking for Norwich loanees, they’ve an Icelandic midfielder in the U-23’s that’s meant to be highly rated.

KES80

• View Profile
« Reply #62 on: June 28, 2020, 01:20:04 PM »
Interesting that,  B and G......I had wondered whether York might be involved. Lynn just need to get themselves sorted I reckon and not be too concerned what A M decides on.
I have a feeling that York won't get thro the playoffs.....by that time Lynn will probably have already sourced a striker and AM will not be required.

Mason Bloomfield sounds interesting.....will google

Dazzarugby65

• View Profile
« Reply #63 on: June 28, 2020, 03:38:49 PM »
Interesting that,  B and G......I had wondered whether York might be involved. Lynn just need to get themselves sorted I reckon and not be too concerned what A M decides on.
I have a feeling that York won't get thro the playoffs.....by that time Lynn will probably have already sourced a striker and AM will not be required.

Mason Bloomfield sounds interesting.....will google

:farmer: :oldman" As I have stated on a previous thread, if Adam Marriott does not commit to KLTFC in the near future, I feel we should part ways, yes I would like him to stay, however,we can and should not wait much longer. If he feels his future lies elsewhere let him go, he is not bigger than this football club and I feel sure IAN AND BAZZA AND ROBBIE can find us another striker, many being released next week.  :oldman"  :farmer:

Blue_and_Gold

• Independent Moderator
  • Observing the Ubermensch.
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: July 02, 2020, 01:34:02 PM »
If we’re looking for Norwich loanees, they’ve an Icelandic midfielder in the U-23’s that’s meant to be highly rated.

Have Norwich left him out in the cold?   :freezing:
Don't stop and never give up. If you have achieved all your objectives, you have set your targets too low!

KES80

• View Profile
« Reply #65 on: July 02, 2020, 01:42:28 PM »
Well if they have, he'll feel more comfortable than many, presumably

GrahamB

• View Profile
« Reply #66 on: July 15, 2020, 03:17:18 PM »
Tom Ward leaves , Jordan Richards signs for another year.

dillydilly

• View Profile
« Reply #67 on: July 15, 2020, 11:50:52 PM »
What has happened to Simon Power ?  A cut above, last season........

Loughborough Linnet

• View Profile
« Reply #68 on: July 16, 2020, 12:39:34 AM »
What has happened to Simon Power ?  A cut above, last season........

I’m guessing he’s returned to Norwich.

Mallard

• View Profile
« Reply #69 on: July 16, 2020, 06:52:47 AM »
With Tom Ward deciding to leave for new pastures I wonder whether this will open the door for Ryan Fryatt to return ?

TonyM

• View Profile
« Reply #70 on: July 16, 2020, 01:38:31 PM »
With Tom Ward deciding to leave for new pastures I wonder whether this will open the door for Ryan Fryatt to return ?

I think we need to be setting our sights a bit higher than looking at 'what we had' and I would be happier to see someone come in and challenge Smith and McAuley to up their game for a place alongside the new lad in the starting line up.

Mallard

• View Profile
« Reply #71 on: July 16, 2020, 03:35:35 PM »
Maybe better the devil you know Tony and wouldn’t break the bank.  Aiming higher costs money.

KES80

• View Profile
« Reply #72 on: July 16, 2020, 05:16:26 PM »
Think there is more to the Fryatt situation than we know.
Clearly a number one pick at the season start....IMO either the injury was deemed particularly serious, or there was an issue we are unaware of. Can't personally see him coming back into the fold in those circumstances.
Ward's height would have been useful, but Lynn now have the opportunity to get a quality tall defender on, with good credentials.....think someone with good experience is a must.

dillydilly

• View Profile
« Reply #73 on: July 16, 2020, 11:37:02 PM »
Don’t think we need any more CHs.  Smith and McAuley are fine, and others can play there if necessary.  We need an attacking midfielder and a goal scorer, unless Dale Southwell hits his best form, which I believe would be good enough if his YouTube moments are anything Togo by ....

GrahamB

• View Profile
« Reply #74 on: July 21, 2020, 09:52:15 AM »
Word coming out of Carrow Road, Simon Power likely to return to The Walks on loan