Author Topic: Next season's prices  (Read 3294 times)

Nemesis

• View Profile
Re: Next season's prices
« Reply #60 on: July 17, 2020, 02:50:29 PM »

Appreciate we can all look at pricing from a personal perspective (good for me who can buy my ticket 7 days in advance and only see a 2 increase) but realistically there are not that many yellow seats  . . .

Space will be at a premium. Minimum number of seats for directors 40 and  12 for press (with lighting and writing facilities) and then double that number to allow for social distancing. Social distancing in the press box could be a challenge.
Once you have been in the dark you learn to appreciate everything that shines

GrahamB

• View Profile
« Reply #61 on: July 17, 2020, 07:21:00 PM »
Mazza signing has just made it even better value for money!!!!!!!!

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: July 17, 2020, 08:16:38 PM »
To me it seems that listening to the latest podcast it would seem that Mr Cleeve is basing he season on what comes through the gate? Not a single mention on the commercial side of things, doesn't even seem to be a quest for a major team sponsor,thought they would have been knocking the door down? Seems a long way from the days when we had three major offers on the table? Mr Cleeve has often spoken out in the past about fan supported clubs, seems King's Lynn is becoming just that,but with a board of just one? :dontknow:
No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?

Mallard

• View Profile
« Reply #63 on: July 17, 2020, 08:28:32 PM »
Griss Im not sure we ever had three offers on the table.  In fact Im not convinced we even had a table. :laughcry:

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: July 17, 2020, 08:45:01 PM »
Griss Im not sure we ever had three offers on the table.  In fact Im not convinced we even had a table. :laughcry:

Oh how I long for the infamous table to reappear. :laughcry: :laughcry: :laughcry: :laughcry: :laughcry:
No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?

KES80

• View Profile
« Reply #65 on: July 17, 2020, 10:09:05 PM »
I have been waiting for over 60 years to see Lynn in this league and would rather stop paying for Sky Sports. You have got to pay a reasonable price for the league we are now in and am happy to.

:cheers: :cup2:

Blue_and_Gold

• Independent Moderator
  • Observing the Ubermensch.
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: July 17, 2020, 10:54:34 PM »

Oh how I long for the infamous table to reappear. :laughcry: :laughcry: :laughcry: :laughcry: :laughcry:

.....or the dishwasher.   :laughcry:
Don't stop and never give up. If you have achieved all your objectives, you have set your targets too low!