Author Topic: Champions  (Read 3775 times)

KES80

• View Profile
Re: Champions
« Reply #30 on: July 06, 2020, 07:07:45 PM »
It having happened and it now being "out there", I suspect condemning it does little other than putting it out there again. Suspect the best policy is to have a quiet word behind closed doors and hope it's forgotten about quickly.....

MARCUS ROSE

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 06, 2020, 09:40:44 PM »
Think if you click on the photo KES you can see that Social distancing has been pushed aside, while the photo is taken.   Difficult to have a group photo while maintaining Social distancing. 

The Lord Napier.... Where the Linnets & their fans drink.,......would make a grab ad in next years Match day Programme  :laughcry:

Just add the photo to the Nap's ad on the Trust website.  Perfect.  :cheers:

westlynnmike

• Mike Riggs
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 07, 2020, 10:23:20 AM »
As we are not a communist country people are free to make their own choices and take their own decisions on what actions they take. As both my daughters work for the NHS I wonder what the response would be if they turn around and said. It's your own fault so we refuse to treat you. I can hear the screams of anger and the foul mouth tirade form here. :banghead; :banghead; :banghead;

Unfortunately stupidity cannot be cured.
No Plan Survives First Contact With the Opposition - Be Ready to Change Your Plan.

westlynnmike

• Mike Riggs
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 07, 2020, 10:30:19 AM »
Imagine the scene:

First game of the Season, all us sensible (?) "Oldie's" sitting in the Stands as the teams come out - wait, there's only three players as all the others have tested positive for COVID-19 after having gone to The Lord Napier.  :banghead; :banghead; :banghead;
No Plan Survives First Contact With the Opposition - Be Ready to Change Your Plan.

Bluboy

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 07, 2020, 01:38:51 PM »
God you lot love to find anything negative to say about this club .... 🤬 is because you wasnít invited !!

Coastal linnet

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 07, 2020, 02:18:57 PM »
I don't think there is any negativity here. The essential point is that EVERYONE  has a responsibility to ensure social distancing
including pub landlords. After the sacrifices of the majority over the past three months no one wants a second lock down and the curtailment of the freedoms we all enjoy!

Blue_and_Gold

• Independent Moderator
  • Observing the Ubermensch.
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 07, 2020, 03:34:00 PM »
I don't think there is any negativity here. The essential point is that EVERYONE  has a responsibility to ensure social distancing
including pub landlords. After the sacrifices of the majority over the past three months no one wants a second lock down and the curtailment of the freedoms we all enjoy!

:clap: :clap: :clap:
Don't stop and never give up. If you have achieved all your objectives, you have set your targets too low!

westlynnmike

• Mike Riggs
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 07, 2020, 05:08:14 PM »
God you lot love to find anything negative to say about this club .... 🤬 is because you wasnít invited !!

Nothing negative said about the Club - Only about stupid people at a Pub.

Mallard

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 07, 2020, 05:26:50 PM »
The same stupid people who got Lynn Promoted.   A few weeks back they could walk on water according to some

Bluboy

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 07, 2020, 08:05:53 PM »
The same stupid people who got Lynn Promoted.   A few weeks back they could walk on water according to some
Exactly to me this thread doesnít warrant the posts given , when I say negative I mean in general threads .... this gets all these posts and yet something positive like culverhouse signing got 14 replies
Also Iím not whiter than white because if everyone was honest have everyone of you stuck to guidelines??????  The lads went for a beer end off 

Mallard

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 07, 2020, 08:09:37 PM »
Yes Blu, some of us who have been shielding have little or no option than adhere to the instruction. 

Blue_and_Gold

• Independent Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 07, 2020, 08:23:03 PM »
The lads went for a beer end off

Sorry, but the Lads were wrong (and apparently know it).
Don't stop and never give up. If you have achieved all your objectives, you have set your targets too low!

westlynnmike

• Mike Riggs
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 08, 2020, 10:49:48 AM »
Yes Blu, some of us who have been shielding have little or no option than adhere to the instruction.

Yes, I have stuck to the guidelines but I don't want to be sitting or standing next to some COVIDIOT and to pay the price for their stupidity.  :banghead; :banghead; :banghead;

Blue_and_Gold

• Independent Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 08, 2020, 11:07:23 AM »

Yes, I have stuck to the guidelines but I don't want to be sitting or standing next to some COVIDIOT and to pay the price for their stupidity.  :banghead; :banghead; :banghead;

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Captain Sensible

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 08, 2020, 07:51:11 PM »

Well,just listened to the podcast that Cleeve was interviewed on.This one has got to be the most hilarious thing Iíve heard in years.
And the interviewers were falling for it hook line and sinker which made it even more hilarious.
They really should do their research before they start the interviews!
I have to say that I was expecting to hear something on social distancing and why Footballers should be exempt from the rules,but sadly no mention of that particular subject.