Author Topic: New sponsor  (Read 2679 times)

Chilvers Gordon

• View Profile
Re: New sponsor
« Reply #30 on: August 13, 2020, 08:24:08 PM »
Are they the same people that wore the blinkers during the Bobbins/Chinn reign Gordon ?  Shame people didn't pre-warn on that little disaster.
[/quote Definitely not. This is supporters who think everything is hunky dory at the moment because of where we are at in respect of National League. Nothing could possibly go wrong!
I have a large box of tissues ready.

Chilvers Gordon

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 13, 2020, 08:30:38 PM »
seem to have lost the thread but who is tryingto get rid of whom  because not good enough.
Not naming names but some ones head is on the block. People being approached to take over as....... and then the person will be removed.

Mallard

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 13, 2020, 08:50:11 PM »
If itís the name I have heard taking over, then he had a good tutor.

Blue_and_Gold

• Independent Moderator
  • Observing the Ubermensch.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 13, 2020, 09:19:09 PM »
I think its another Walks open secret with regards who they want out and who they want it.

Don't stop and never give up. If you have achieved all your objectives, you have set your targets too low!

Gaz8181

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 13, 2020, 11:05:09 AM »
Could it be a % based sponsorship deal ? 

That could be a good  deal if that the case. Could be plenty of money in the pot as Low6 take 20-32% of the prize pool so would presumably be a reasonable margin for the Club to take their share.

Link below to the Low6 app for those that are interested. It's on both Apple Store and Google apps, and can be found at bottom of page.

https://low6.co.uk/

I saw this on the website, is this any good? I wasn't sure if it was worth doing as it said free but £5 on the app before you sign up?!