Author Topic: New sponsor  (Read 2672 times)

Mallard

• View Profile
Re: New sponsor
« Reply #15 on: August 11, 2020, 08:59:24 AM »
Gordon, Iím sure you have been a loyal supporter and stuck in a good few K over the years ( something I assume you were happy and could afford to do).  People like yourself Should not be forgotten for the level of support you have given.   However, as they say time and tide stands still for no man.    It appears that SC and MH have found plenty of sponsor willing to come onboard and throw their lot in with the Club.    It far easier to get people onboard who want to ride the wave of success than get people involved when the Club has been on the bones of its ass.  Though the prices would reflect that.

For me, the sad thing is that a local Company like GG canít be found a way to be involved.  Something that works for both parties.  I guess you just have to accept that both parties have moved on.   Though Gordon Iím sure your time at the Club will come again.

GrahamB

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 11, 2020, 10:47:41 AM »
It all depends how you define your market Lol
I'm good thanks Gordon, Graham and yourself will , I'm sure, never be forgotten as sponsor or personalities by those on the terraces and in the stands. Unrivalled loyalty and support over the years and ownership's!  :scarf:

Chilvers Gordon

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 11, 2020, 09:00:26 PM »
Gordon, Iím sure you have been a loyal supporter and stuck in a good few K over the years ( something I assume you were happy and could afford to do).  People like yourself Should not be forgotten for the level of support you have given.   However, as they say time and tide stands still for no man.    It appears that SC and MH have found plenty of sponsor willing to come onboard and throw their lot in with the Club.    It far easier to get people onboard who want to ride the wave of success than get people involved when the Club has been on the bones of its ass.  Though the prices would reflect that.

For me, the sad thing is that a local Company like GG canít be found a way to be involved.  Something that works for both parties.  I guess you just have to accept that both parties have moved on.   Though Gordon Iím sure your time at the Club will come again.
That will NOT be anytime soon! That is the definite answer to that question.
be warned those involved with the club in anyway shape or form WATCH YOUR BACKS.
I have definite news that an approach was made to replace ** as he is not deemed good enough to continue at the level the club is now at. NOBODY is safe!

Chilvers Gordon

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 11, 2020, 09:03:45 PM »
It all depends how you define your market Lol
I'm good thanks Gordon, Graham and yourself will , I'm sure, never be forgotten as sponsor or personalities by those on the terraces and in the stands. Unrivalled loyalty and support over the years and ownership's!  :scarf:
thanks Graham. To many people nowadays wearing blinkers thinking that everything is coming up Roses in the garden (Walks). I hope that i am proven wrong but something massive has to happen for me to be proved wrong.

Mallard

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 12, 2020, 08:40:08 AM »
Are they the same people that wore the blinkers during the Bobbins/Chinn reign Gordon ?  Shame people didn't pre-warn on that little disaster.

gs50

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 12, 2020, 07:29:14 PM »
seem to have lost the thread but who is tryingto get rid of whom  because not good enough.

Mallard

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 13, 2020, 09:52:28 AM »
On the ClubS website on the Sponsor Roll there is a company LV Bet.  Are Low6  a subsidiary of LV or two completely separate operations.

Not being someone who partakes in online gambling ( have seen the misery it can bring) I have little idea of who is who  with so many of these companies flooding the market.

KES80

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 13, 2020, 09:57:30 AM »
Like you, tend not to gamble further than a Trust raffle...think LVbet might be  a NL sponsor rather than a specific club one

Blue_and_Gold

• Independent Moderator
  • Observing the Ubermensch.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 13, 2020, 10:10:20 AM »
...think LVbet might be  a NL sponsor rather than a specific club one

Yes. They were sponsors of NL last season, but I can't find anything that says they will be 2020/2021.   :dontknow:

Here's their blurb (from last season)................

LVBET are the new official betting partner of the League. They are an ambitious brand with a great selection of sports odds and markets as well as a super in-play offering. With daily enhanced odds, they have something new to offer every day along with sign up offers and promotions. During the season they will actively promote responsible gaming and look to engage with fans about the passion they have for the club they support.
Don't stop and never give up. If you have achieved all your objectives, you have set your targets too low!

Mallard

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 13, 2020, 10:16:09 AM »
Reading that if they aint the same company they must use the same marketing team as each other.

Blue_and_Gold

• Independent Moderator
  • Observing the Ubermensch.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 13, 2020, 10:22:15 AM »
Reading that if they aint the same company they must use the same marketing team as each other.

Its a slick industry. The people in this business certainly know how and who to target and how to get them to part with their hard earned cash.
Don't stop and never give up. If you have achieved all your objectives, you have set your targets too low!

Mallard

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 13, 2020, 11:54:07 AM »
On the subject of slick, or not.   Itís been over 2 weeks since The Chairmans last podcast.  Has he thrown the towel in on them?

westlynnmike

• Mike Riggs
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 13, 2020, 06:15:30 PM »

Its a slick industry. The people in this business certainly know how and who to target and how to get them to part with their hard earned cash.

All they would get out of my wallet are a couple of moths.  :laughcry: :laughcry:
No Plan Survives First Contact With the Opposition - Be Ready to Change Your Plan.

westlynnmike

• Mike Riggs
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 13, 2020, 06:17:38 PM »
On the subject of slick, or not.   Itís been over 2 weeks since The Chairmans last podcast.  Has he thrown the towel in on them?

They should be a bit "snappier" as he does ramble on a bit. That said, my personal opinion is he has done a good job with a few mistakes along the way (and I think he would admit that himself).
No Plan Survives First Contact With the Opposition - Be Ready to Change Your Plan.

Mallard

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 13, 2020, 06:59:08 PM »
Maybe Mark should go through them before they are aired to trim them down a bit and remove the Faux pas out.  Like the suggestion if the club had to refund the season ticket money it would bankrupt the club. So they wouldnít be doing it.