Author Topic: Cameron King  (Read 3345 times)

Bluboy

• View Profile
Re: Cameron King
« Reply #15 on: August 24, 2020, 10:52:07 PM »
Great signing.  Have to disagree with the idea that competition for places, if it involves too many players, it is not “always a good thing for everyone”.  Players often don’t produce their best until they feel they are regulars, and I worry that the squad may become a little top heavy, with the unfortunate possibility of our losing good players.  Whoever left would be a good player, because we don’t have any who are not.  Again, great signing..and well done to all concerned in making it.
With us being part time think we do need the competition as last season at times was thread bare .. try picking your fav 11 then see who’s left out .. all I’d say who’d be a manager !!!  Can’t see Hawkins , Sam getting much game time ...

dillydilly

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 26, 2020, 12:15:11 PM »
Hope not.  I believe Sam Kelly is just about the most talented player at the club.  Just think he should be given more responsibility, and a regular place in the team to practise it.  It doesn’t surprise me that he had decent runs in league clubs, and I think he would be a real asset at NL level.

westlynnmike

• Mike Riggs
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 26, 2020, 08:07:49 PM »
I think Sam Kelly and Chris Henderson are going head to head for the same spot. One or the other will be on the bench.

Great to see Cameron King back. There is now real competition for midfield with Jordan Richard's, CO, Michael Clunan and Ryan Jarvis all fighting for places.

Such a pity we can only play 3 subs. Unfortunately I can't see Ryan Hawkins keeping a regular place in the team but hope to see him on the bench or starting but being subbed.

Can't wait for the Season to start with fans able to attend. Season Ticket in the bag so got my piority seat booked.

COYL
No Plan Survives First Contact With the Opposition - Be Ready to Change Your Plan.

dillydilly

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 26, 2020, 11:00:16 PM »
Can’t see Sam K and Hendo competing for a place,, because they are not the same type.  One is speed over short distances - Very handy quality, and the other is more of a play-maker - again an important ingredient.  They could both be in, OR different players who have those qualities - say Richards and Power ?   Good squad though- hard job to pick a team.  The large squad needed for the quick turnOver of games, and more subs, but too many for normal times, if they ever return !

m a hill

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 02, 2020, 09:10:12 PM »
It’s great to have Cameron King back Iam so pleased that I have decided to sponcer him

Mallard

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 03, 2020, 07:53:51 AM »
Well done Mr Hill, though with your track record of sponsoring players who don’t see the season out maybe you should have gone for a different player.

I feel King will play a big part in our season.  Fancy him for double figures on goals scored.

m a hill

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 03, 2020, 11:33:26 AM »
I think Mallard you should check who else I am  already sponcering