Author Topic: Fundraising  (Read 1215 times)

Chilvers Gordon

• View Profile
Re: Fundraising
« Reply #15 on: August 12, 2020, 08:29:13 PM »
Would it be worth seeing if you can fit in another season ticket raffle before the season kicks off, I would be willing to gamble another tenner? :dontknow:

How about Contacting Mark Hearle to see if the Club would release the first of the new shirts off the production line, with the new sponsor's name.  Then get all the first team squad to sign it and The Trust run a raffle at a Fiver a ticket. 

Iíll even buy the shirt.

Maybe the Chairman could present the shirt to the winner.  Good photo opportunity for the Chairman/Club plus also help toward a reconciliation between SC and The Trust.

Thoughts?

Well done Mallard. I'm sure i read somewhere they only cost  £1 to manufacture, so shouldn't be too expensive for you.
But i actually heard it from the horses mouth so it must be true.

dillydilly

• View Profile
Re: Fundraising
« Reply #16 on: August 15, 2020, 12:14:57 PM »
Still think initiatives are only being aimed at regulars.  Itís a hard journey to reach a really useful total by small individual things like shirt raffles, photo-ops with players etc., admirable though they are.  I continue to believe that we need to sell whatever outside the ground and fans.The initiative neednít involve football, or it can, but customers donít need have any interest in this club....