Author Topic: Linnets membership scheme.  (Read 1489 times)

jesuslinnet

• View Profile
Re: Linnets membership scheme.
« Reply #15 on: August 21, 2020, 03:04:39 PM »
But with only 30% of capacity permitted to attend at least you would be assured of getting a ticket.   Has to have a value

Be interesting to see the take up.
There is a clamour every season for season tickets at Carrow Road because of  the scarcity of match day tickets...which season ticket holders also often have first dibs on fortheir family and friends..
If Lynn' s attendance is limited to 1500-1600 withno away support, will there be afrenzy over the remaining tickets ?

For me, atravelling fan so no alcohol on match day, already have my Lynn scarf, who manages  6-8 home games at most.per season, the £35 scheme doesn't appeal, but then it isn't aimed at the likes of me anyway. But looking at it for more regular attendees, I still don't see it as a well balanced scheme.

I seldom miss a home game, and don't drink alcohol.
Where is the incentive to give away £35?
Mr. C always appears to be looking for something for nothing.

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 21, 2020, 03:14:19 PM »
You can get a 5% discount in the club shop by joining FOTL, that will only set you back five quid.  :dontknow:
“No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?”

somerset linnet

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 22, 2020, 12:31:30 PM »
As a Linnets and Leicester City fan, I note that the Membership Scheme are exactly the same price. :dontknow: :dontknow:

Blue_and_Gold

• Independent Moderator
  • Observing the Ubermensch.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 22, 2020, 03:47:52 PM »
As a Linnets and Leicester City fan, I note that the Membership Scheme are exactly the same price. :dontknow: :dontknow:

Really?

In that case, someone needs to act fast and put the Linnets scheme up to £40!

:scarf:  :laughcry:  :scarf:
Don't stop and never give up. If you have achieved all your objectives, you have set your targets too low!

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 22, 2020, 04:55:14 PM »

Really?

In that case, someone needs to act fast and put the Linnets scheme up to £40!

:scarf:  :laughcry:  :scarf:
:laughcry: :laughcry: :laughcry:
“No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?”

somerset linnet

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 23, 2020, 06:06:56 PM »
B&G I was somewhat baffled by your response. With that I rushed next door to our neighbour who is a IT Expert. He was able to explain the situation immediately, you have what is commonly known as the keyboard zero glitch. This is when, for example a biscuit crumb or other foreign body falls through the keyboard buttons  and makes contact with the circuit board, therefore adding a zero to any number entered. I know this must be true as when I was able to see the linnets on one of my rare visits to the walks I was sat behind WestLynnMike. Whilst making a post on the match blog on the trust page I heard him say F**  and shaking his tablet to dislodge a crumb that had fallen from his pasty. If you still have any problems please let me know. Up the linnets :scarf: :scarf: :scarf:

Blue_and_Gold

• Independent Moderator
  • Observing the Ubermensch.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 23, 2020, 06:46:37 PM »
B&G I was somewhat baffled by your response. With that I rushed next door to our neighbour who is a IT Expert. He was able to explain the situation immediately, you have what is commonly known as the keyboard zero glitch. This is when, for example a biscuit crumb or other foreign body falls through the keyboard buttons  and makes contact with the circuit board, therefore adding a zero to any number entered. I know this must be true as when I was able to see the linnets on one of my rare visits to the walks I was sat behind WestLynnMike. Whilst making a post on the match blog on the trust page I heard him say F**  and shaking his tablet to dislodge a crumb that had fallen from his pasty. If you still have any problems please let me know. Up the linnets :scarf: :scarf: :scarf:

They do Pasties at the Walks?

You sure it wasn't a crumb from a packet of Walkers Crisps?   :farmer:
Don't stop and never give up. If you have achieved all your objectives, you have set your targets too low!

jesuslinnet

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 23, 2020, 07:23:32 PM »

I hope he wasn't smuggling in contraband snacks!🤔

westlynnmike

• Mike Riggs
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 24, 2020, 11:21:14 AM »

I hope he wasn't smuggling in contraband snacks!🤔

It was most likely a Burger or a Pie purchased in the Ground or a bit of Mars Bar. Anyway, Tablets do not have a Keyboard (as such) I suspect I was cursing because AFC Bournemouth had another goal ruled out by VAR or someone had made a stupid remark on the Online Link (DORIS??).  :laughcry: :laughcry:
No Plan Survives First Contact With the Opposition - Be Ready to Change Your Plan.