Author Topic: Fixtures  (Read 1954 times)

westlynnmike

• Mike Riggs
    • View Profile
Re: Fixtures
« Reply #30 on: September 11, 2020, 01:10:58 PM »
Thanks Badger for the "Nomination" as Presenter.

I would love to give commentary but only at Home and not every game as I sometimes get hijacked by the wife to go somewhere. I have a strong voice (years training first aid and projecting my voice an parades and in battlefield conditions in the RAF Regiment) with dulcet (and Dorset) tones so it shouldn't grate too hard on the Norfolk ear. I would have to watch out for the odd expletive and the occasional "where's the man on the far side to collect the over-hit ball" ( :laughcry: :laughcry:).

Maybe several people on a rotational basis and if possible two each shift to ease the voice strain.
No Plan Survives First Contact With the Opposition - Be Ready to Change Your Plan.

mrzanussi

• Moderated
    • View Profile
Streaming of preseason games
« Reply #31 on: September 12, 2020, 10:05:27 PM »
Previously Mr Cleave stated that all last season ticket holders could get free entry to home games  As this has not been possible can he arrange for the stream to be free to those customers. What will happen if those who have bought season tickets for this season? Will they have to pay to stream as well.

dillydilly

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 16, 2020, 12:27:19 PM »
I suspect people who have bought season tickets won’t be perturbed at having to pay a fiver foe access to streaming.  On the fixtures front, it must be a concern that Solihull, one of our early opponents, are experiencing Covid spread enough to be high up the Government’s watch-list.

Blue_and_Gold

• Independent Moderator
  • Observing the Ubermensch.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 16, 2020, 12:30:19 PM »
I suspect people who have bought season tickets won’t be perturbed at having to pay a fiver foe access to streaming.  On the fixtures front, it must be a concern that Solihull, one of our early opponents, are experiencing Covid spread enough to be high up the Government’s watch-list.
Same position as Norfolk was last week, but thankfully we have slipped back down the list again.
Don't stop and never give up. If you have achieved all your objectives, you have set your targets too low!

macfleetwood1

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 16, 2020, 12:31:11 PM »
There is someone on this sight who has worked in Radio, retired 3 years ago. I will have a word, but not hopeful.