Author Topic: Lynn legend Keith Rudd removed as Club President-Chairman's Podcast  (Read 1898 times)

Dilligaf

• View Profile
Re: Lynn legend Keith Rudd removed as Club President-Chairman's Podcast
« Reply #15 on: September 20, 2020, 08:53:08 AM »
I've been waiting for the sensible rant...where is it?..:dontknow:

Chilvers Gordon

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 20, 2020, 08:58:35 PM »
Keith Rudd has been long distanced from the club and as he said it was a title made up previously that has never been set in stone.
Therefore although it has been spouted off that he is no longer President he never held that title.
As for not wanting the youth of the area to be given opportunity one thing that Keith has been involved in for many years is bringing on the King's Lynn Community Football scheme to where it is today for KLTFC to then AGAIN start up their own academy threatening certain players in the past that if they did not sign up for the latest scheme or the abandoned one they would never play for KLTFC.
KLCF is not an academy so therefore would not benefit from the financial handouts that a club receives for each player signed on.
Going back to Keith he remembers what happened 13 months ago when the Academy was folded 24 hours before the youngsters that had been signed up were due to start their education and academy duties.
One even turned up on the monday morning with his suitcase as his parents had paid for lodgings for each weekday, having not been informed it was CANCELLED.
If only the HONEST truth was to come out and listening to the Likes of Keith being as worried as he is that this is not about education and coaching this is about HOW MUCH MONEY CAN WE GET FROM THE FA!

And finally Loopy Linnet very concerned that you have come out from hibernation knowing exactly what Keith Rudd has done for KING'S    LYNN FC in previous guises, the youth of the area and football in general.

Blue_and_Gold

• Independent Moderator
  • Observing the Ubermensch.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 20, 2020, 10:12:39 PM »
I've been waiting for the sensible rant...where is it?..:dontknow:
I'd rather see proof of what's supposed to have been said, and to who, by Keith Rudd!

:dontknow:
Don't stop and never give up. If you have achieved all your objectives, you have set your targets too low!

Mj

• Moderated
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 21, 2020, 07:17:19 AM »
Did I not read that the said person who turned up didnít inform the club that they had changed their address. I suppose the club should of hired a private investigator to find out why they didnít respond to any notifications that were sent.

Mallard

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 21, 2020, 09:13:17 AM »
I donít think this issue should be clouded by what Keith Rudd has given to the Club.  His dedication and loyalty to Kings Lynn Football Club has been immense over the years.  This was recognised by his elevation ( attempted or otherwise) to the high office of President.

He might not agree with the way the club is run, but should he then take it upon himself to write letters to KES slating the club and itís senior members.?
Surely There can be no better organisation than the Towns football club to run the Academy and Youth structure within the area.    A path forward to the first team is there now.   Whether players will be good enough to climb those steps is another matter.

Blue_and_Gold

• Independent Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 21, 2020, 09:26:30 AM »
He might not agree with the way the club is run, but should he then take it upon himself to write letters to KES slating the club and itís senior members.?

a) Did he really write a letter to Kes? If he did, surely Kes should not have disclosed the contents of such a letter written to them, to the Club?  :dontknow:

b) If he did (and well within in everyone's right to write letter to whoever they want to), did he really slate the Club or its senior members? Could it be nothing more than a personal point of view that some don't agree with?  :dontknow:

Don't stop and never give up. If you have achieved all your objectives, you have set your targets too low!

Nemesis

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 21, 2020, 10:22:56 AM »
If you have evidence that the club was slated then fair enough but otherwise "slating" (with quotes) or allegedly slating  might be a more accurate description.
ďOnce you have been in the dark you learn to appreciate everything that shinesĒ

Mallard

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 21, 2020, 12:16:55 PM »
Ok I retract the word Ďslating and replace it with the following that I was told...Hope that clears it up and think with regard to Keith and The Club should now be Allowed to move on.

"a absolutely disgusting letter about the football club and its staff to the head teacher it really was out of order".

Blue_and_Gold

• Independent Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 21, 2020, 12:45:16 PM »
Ok I retract the word Ďslating and replace it with the following that I was told...Hope that clears it up and think with regard to Keith and The Club should now be Allowed to move on.

"a absolutely disgusting letter about the football club and its staff to the head teacher it really was out of order".

mmmm. So how long is it since you've had a direct line to SC?  :dontknow:

KES80

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 21, 2020, 12:59:44 PM »
What a lot of hot air !

Just to put the record straight, I can confirm I have received no correspondence from anyone on the matter :laughcry:

Now please, let's move on

Mallard

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 21, 2020, 02:02:07 PM »
Good speech KES.

After having no time to do a podcast for 3 weeks I Donít think SC Would have time for the likes of me

Dilligaf

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 21, 2020, 02:29:35 PM »

a) Did he really write a letter to Kes? If he did, surely Kes should not have disclosed the contents of such a letter written to them, to the Club?  :dontknow:

b) If he did (and well within in everyone's right to write letter to whoever they want to), did he really slate the Club or its senior members? Could it be nothing more than a personal point of view that some don't agree with?  :dontknow:

The answer to a. I believe is...information will always be given out if the "right" person asks for it from the source... :gossip:

Chilvers Gordon

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 21, 2020, 08:03:20 PM »
Did I not read that the said person who turned up didnít inform the club that they had changed their address. I suppose the club should of hired a private investigator to find out why they didnít respond to any notifications that were sent.
Allegedly the mother must have changed her email address!!!!!!!!!!!

Chilvers Gordon

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 21, 2020, 08:09:39 PM »
I donít think this issue should be clouded by what Keith Rudd has given to the Club.  His dedication and loyalty to Kings Lynn Football Club has been immense over the years.  This was recognised by his elevation ( attempted or otherwise) to the high office of President.

Surely There can be no better organisation than the Towns football club to run the Academy and Youth structure within the area.    A path forward to the first team is there now.   Whether players will be good enough to climb those steps is another matter.
So what was wrong with the KL Community Football set up that over the years has supplied a massive amount of players that went on to play for the King's Lynn Youth Team, Reserves and subsequently the first team. The same Community Football programme that had a now USA international player in its ranks.
So someone comes along and threatens last years crop that if they don't jump ship and join King's Lynns Academy then they will never play for any of the King's Lynn teams. BRIBERY.
The same KLTFC that slagged off the coaches at KLCF to then take 2 of them on board! HYPOCRISY.

Mallard

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 21, 2020, 08:43:08 PM »
Havenít read on here that anyone has suggested that there was anything wrong with the original set up.   Yeah n turn why should Stephen Cleeve not put in place a youth set up tied 100% into th club and fully utilise the services of someone like Ian Culverhouse, and be tied in to a Football in the 5th tier of English Football  ?

No idea if the area is bigger enough for two Youth set ups but it seems The Football Club are looking at filling in the gaps in the age groups next season.