Author Topic: Streaming  (Read 554 times)

Bowlboysteward

• Moderated
    • View Profile
Streaming
« on: September 23, 2020, 07:51:07 PM »
I appreciate what Stephen Cleaves world do financially but why would I pay to stream when I have already paid £380 for a season ticket.Am I going to loose this money the same as I lost money on last seasons season ticket?

Mallard

• View Profile
Re: Streaming
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2020, 08:17:18 PM »
In fairness to SC he said on a podcast we wanted to give last seasons season ticket holders free Streaming for the pre season friendlies but they donít have the ability to be able to offer it for free.

Amazing how Man landed on the moon over 50 years ago.

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2020, 08:23:13 PM »
Why not stream it into the bars,charge people to get in making sure they adhere to social distancing rules? This means beer can be sold too and maybe food ? :dontknow:
ďNo one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?Ē

MARCUS ROSE

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2020, 08:30:09 PM »
In fairness to SC he said on a podcast we wanted to give last seasons season ticket holders free Streaming for the pre season friendlies but they donít have the ability to be able to offer it for free.

Amazing how Man landed on the moon over 50 years ago.

Other clubs have issued a password to season ticket holders enabling free access to streams.

westlynnmike

• Mike Riggs
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2020, 10:32:14 AM »
Why not stream it into the bars,charge people to get in making sure they adhere to social distancing rules? This means beer can be sold too and maybe food ? :dontknow:

Are you suggesting that fans can gather in the Bars at the Walks to watch the game, being played out on the Pitch, on TV  :dontknow:
No Plan Survives First Contact With the Opposition - Be Ready to Change Your Plan.

jesuslinnet

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2020, 01:30:44 PM »

Are you suggesting that fans can gather in the Bars at the Walks to watch the game, being played out on the Pitch, on TV  :dontknow:

As ridiculous as it is, it could actually happen.
Mr. C urged anyone that would like to watch the live streams, to pay for it, regardless of where, or who, they are watching with.
That makes sense, and if it was a tenner, most could afford to do so, to help the club.