« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2020, 08:47:07 AM »
But no announcement from the club?.....strange... :dontknow:

westlynnmike

• Mike Riggs
    • View Profile
Re: Hendo
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2020, 09:53:57 AM »
Shock or What  :dontknow:

However, these things happen and I am sure everybody will wish Hendo well for the future. Chris brought us so much dynamics in the Midfield and as a Striker when circumstances dictated. He never knew the words "Give Up" and was a Terrier whenever the ball was near him.

Farewell Chris Henderson and fare thee well.  :worship: :worship:  :comeon: :comeon:
No Plan Survives First Contact With the Opposition - Be Ready to Change Your Plan.

KES80

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2020, 09:55:38 AM »
A big loss...... remember only he and Mazz in the NLN team of year and always singled out by opposition bosses....he covered every blade of grass.......with Gashy out for some time we need others to step up and cover a lot of acreage !

Mallard

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2020, 10:12:18 AM »
Wish the lad well and sad to see him go for whatever personal reasons.

Always gave 100% for the cause.   Never gave defenders a moment peace was always in there trying to win the ball back.   Not to mention the goals he notched for us. 

I guess sometime in like Football doesnít always come first.

Our loss, Gorlestonís gain.

KES80

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 27, 2020, 12:37:09 PM »
Really sad to see him go...but obviously he has good reason.

If anyone epitomised the incredible efforts of the last few years it's Chris Henderson...never say die attitude week in week out, constant menace to defenders, great team player and modest with it, covering every blade of grass, winning balls he had no right to, holding off defenders much bigger than he, bulging the net on a regular basis........

Good luck Chris in all that you do.

KES80

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 27, 2020, 12:41:08 PM »
Be interesting to see how we go against Yeovil and to see how we stand for firepower with the new additions......Maz, Gashy and Hendo have regularly been our top goalscorers and none will be in the starting eleven next Saturday.

m a hill

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 27, 2020, 01:01:03 PM »
Sorry to hear Hendo is moving he always left everything out there, he will be a great loss but I wish luck at his new club

Chilvers Gordon

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 27, 2020, 03:39:19 PM »
I had the pleasure to see Hendo make his debut for KLTFC in a midweek game for the then RESERVES.
He was head and shoulders the best player on the park despite knowing nobody, you would never have guessed that he had not been their  long prior to that game.
Hendo you will be sadly missed and clearly Gorlestons gain. I can imagine your weekly mileage will drop by several hundreds of miles.
The most important thing is to enjoy your game and hopefully the new circumstances will allow that to happen.
All the best.

Blue_and_Gold

• Independent Moderator
  • Observing the Ubermensch.
    • View Profile
Don't stop and never give up. If you have achieved all your objectives, you have set your targets too low!

Ap

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 27, 2020, 07:01:19 PM »
I had the pleasure to see Hendo make his debut for KLTFC in a midweek game for the then RESERVES.
He was head and shoulders the best player on the park despite knowing nobody, you would never have guessed that he had not been their  long prior to that game.
Hendo you will be sadly missed and clearly Gorlestons gain. I can imagine your weekly mileage will drop by several hundreds of miles.
The most important thing is to enjoy your game and hopefully the new circumstances will allow that to happen.
All the best.

What reserve game was that Chilvers? I thought his debut was in a Southern League cup game v Peterborough Sports during Back and Fryatt's tenure. He looked a class above from memory.

Mallard

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 27, 2020, 07:18:38 PM »
Why is it a fans favourite like Hendo leaving was released by both the EDPand the Lynn News before the club got around to it ?  Maybe they donít work Sundays.

I thought we had a new media team headed up by Mark Hearle.  Letís hope they sharpen their act up as the season progresses.

MARCUS ROSE

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 27, 2020, 08:28:19 PM »
Too busy testing the water with the Yeovil programme.