Author Topic: FA YOUTH CUP  (Read 2263 times)

Blue_and_Gold

• Independent Moderator
  • Observing the Ubermensch.
    • View Profile
Re: FA YOUTH CUP
« Reply #15 on: October 15, 2020, 06:20:53 PM »
I guess Alive Leisure get the beer money   :dontknow:

Well, yes. The same as other venues that are open would.
Don't stop and never give up. If you have achieved all your objectives, you have set your targets too low!

Chilvers Gordon

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 15, 2020, 08:15:22 PM »
From my experience of hiring the Corn Exchange for my charity events, unless there are 100 tickets sold it will not be cost effective.
Yes drink prices are not cheap but i would think on a par with KLTFC. They will have to have stewards whatever the head count is. With staff costs to serve on tables, stewarding etc this could possibly be a red herring and i suppose YOU council tax payers will pick up the bill.
Hopefully for the supporters sake i am proved wrong.

Mallard

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 15, 2020, 08:51:22 PM »
Letís go with that glass half full Gordon.  At least Mark Hearle is being proactive and trying to do something for the fans and that might make the club a few quid.

Blue_and_Gold

• Independent Moderator
  • Observing the Ubermensch.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 15, 2020, 10:36:20 PM »
At least Mark Hearle is being proactive and trying to do something for the fans and that might make the club a few quid.

Apparently, this one is down to the Chairman being proactive.

:scarf:
Don't stop and never give up. If you have achieved all your objectives, you have set your targets too low!

Dilligaf

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 27, 2020, 11:22:37 AM »
Well we're nearly into November, lots of photos of the new KES academy flying about social media.....but I have still to see one as of yet with IC conducting a training session. I walk regularly down the footpath between KES and Park academy and have seen training sessions but no IC....🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️...I thought according to the chairman that IC would be coaching every session...🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️