Author Topic: Deal agreed  (Read 4959 times)

Mallard

• View Profile
Re: Deal agreed
« Reply #15 on: September 30, 2020, 02:29:32 PM »
Nigel Huddleston responding to a question from Tracey Crouch MP:

ďFunding will be focused on those most in need and it will be based on the loss of gate receipts."

ďI can't give details today. We are working on those details as I speak."

KES80

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 30, 2020, 05:48:37 PM »
If they apply a similar formula to the self employed formula it will be the gate receipts for the last 3 years, averaged out and multiplied by 80%.
 So that should be about 800-900x80%xsay £15, which is about £10k per home match.

Mallard

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 30, 2020, 06:42:29 PM »
£15 with the vat KES. So will that be included ? ( IYHO)

KES80

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 30, 2020, 08:26:49 PM »
 :laughcry: Can't see the VAT being included Mall :laughcry:

MARCUS ROSE

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 30, 2020, 08:29:05 PM »
Elite clubs should be grateful for any amount which comes their way. If they have to cut their cloth accordingly, so be it.

Mallard

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 30, 2020, 08:47:49 PM »
How ever much the Club is gifted by the Government letís hope itís enough to keep the Club going. 

I Guess the idea of signing the lad from Sligo Rovers when the Irish season finishes in October, is now not going to happen.   

Blue_and_Gold

• Independent Moderator
  • Observing the Ubermensch.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 30, 2020, 10:10:26 PM »
How ever much the Club is gifted by the Government letís hope itís enough to keep the Club going. 

I Guess the idea of signing the lad from Sligo Rovers when the Irish season finishes in October, is now not going to happen.   

As we have lost Henderson, that one could go either way.  :dontknow:
Don't stop and never give up. If you have achieved all your objectives, you have set your targets too low!

Mallard

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 01, 2020, 08:47:53 AM »
Ollie Bayliss

@Ollie_Bayliss
Follow Follow @Ollie_Bayliss
More
I understand the Governmentís National League funding is likely to be around £3 million a month.

Funding will be available over the next 6 months should clubs not be allowed fans.

The details of how the grants will be split between each league & club hasnít yet been confirmed.

If itís set up on last years attendances We would get around 47k a month.   So with our wage bill said be 10k a week looks like we are well sorted. With a bit to play with for other things.   

Blue_and_Gold

• Independent Moderator
  • Observing the Ubermensch.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 01, 2020, 12:12:54 PM »
Where was it said wage bill was 10k ?
Don't stop and never give up. If you have achieved all your objectives, you have set your targets too low!

KES80

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 01, 2020, 12:46:49 PM »
Ollie Bayliss

@Ollie_Bayliss
Follow Follow @Ollie_Bayliss
More
I understand the Governmentís National League funding is likely to be around £3 million a month.

Funding will be available over the next 6 months should clubs not be allowed fans.

The details of how the grants will be split between each league & club hasnít yet been confirmed.

If itís set up on last years attendances We would get around 47k a month.   So with our wage bill said be 10k a week looks like we are well sorted. With a bit to play with for other things.

I love an optimist   :laughcry:

Mallard

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 01, 2020, 01:00:41 PM »
The 10k figure was mentioned on an SC podcast in response to Tony Mís comments on the forum.

Optimistic KES in terms of what the Government handout will be or that the Club will get 47k per month ?

TonyM

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 01, 2020, 01:01:10 PM »
Where was it said wage bill was 10k ?

I don't think anyone has said that is the wage bill, the EDP report quoted earlier had us with a wage bill in five figures - this is a pretty big range from £10K upwards.

KES80

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 01, 2020, 02:23:37 PM »
The 10k figure was mentioned on an SC podcast in response to Tony Mís comments on the forum.

Optimistic KES in terms of what the Government handout will be or that the Club will get 47k per month ?

Both I think Mall...but obviously hope you are correct.

Gvnmts tend to use phrases like "Up to £3million"......if Lynn get £47k per month for the next few months that will be some result.

Mallard

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 01, 2020, 02:45:11 PM »
It said Ďaroundí 3M, so who is to say it might even be over that figure.  Think Lynn should be looking at 40k plus.   We are around the 22nd best supported club in the 66 team structure.  So should look to be. In the top 33% of payouts.

3m divide by 66 clubs comes out around the 45k mark

Loughborough Linnet

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 01, 2020, 07:45:24 PM »
It said Ďaroundí 3M, so who is to say it might even be over that figure.  Think Lynn should be looking at 40k plus.   We are around the 22nd best supported club in the 66 team structure.  So should look to be. In the top 33% of payouts.

3m divide by 66 clubs comes out around the 45k mark

Depends if there is divisional weighting applied. Any idea if there will be a transfer embargo linked to these payments. Itís not beyond the wit of man that some unscrupulous owners would use the bailout money for means beyond those intended, and I hope there are some tight restrictions to prevent such.