Author Topic: BT Sport coverage  (Read 934 times)

Kevin Holland

• View Profile
BT Sport coverage
« on: October 04, 2020, 09:23:48 AM »
Sitting watching the game and watching what happened to social media trends when you searched for #kingslynn all I can say is that the club were an absolute credit to the town yesterday.

To see so many nice things being said about the football played and the  match in general was genuinely heart warming.

Congratulations to everyone who made yesterday what it was, and to Ian Culverhouse, you legend.
Make every day a Sun day.

m a hill

• View Profile
Re: BT Sport coverage
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2020, 12:19:06 PM »
I will second that

macfleetwood1

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2020, 12:24:42 PM »
Great TV last night. Any chance of getting a new flag on the small stand at the hospital end. What a piece of rag!

Mallard

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2020, 01:19:29 PM »
Yes I noticed that Mac.  Seemed to show that weather beaten flag every time they went to a break.

Did you watch it on BT M Hill or do you get another ringside Seat ?

westlynnmike

• Mike Riggs
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2020, 01:27:32 PM »
The coverage was pretty good and I enjoyed the game sat at home. Several Replays from different angles.
No Plan Survives First Contact With the Opposition - Be Ready to Change Your Plan.

gs50

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2020, 02:45:41 PM »
Considering Al the rain we had thought pitch was in excellent condition.  Does anyone know if Bt had to add extra lighting it certainly seemed bright. Overall excellent game and exellant coverage shame about the flag.

Westlandallstar

• Moderated
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2020, 01:54:56 PM »
No extra lighting was needed. As far as i am aware the floodlights are league 2 spec. These were put in place after the oldham fa cup tie, where sky had to bring extra lighting i believe.

Blue_and_Gold

• Independent Moderator
  • Observing the Ubermensch.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2020, 02:11:25 PM »
No extra lighting was needed. As far as i am aware the floodlights are league 2 spec. These were put in place after the oldham fa cup tie, where sky had to bring extra lighting i believe.

I think there has been additional work on them since then. I seem to remember the floodlights were one of the very first things Cleeve had to invest in when he took over the Club.
Don't stop and never give up. If you have achieved all your objectives, you have set your targets too low!