Author Topic: Maidenhead Stream  (Read 1490 times)

Chilvers Gordon

• View Profile
Re: Maidenhead Stream
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2020, 07:40:11 PM »
Great to see the amount of sponsors that Maidenhead list at the end of the email. Very impressive.

Linnet

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2020, 05:51:41 PM »
Just logged in for later.  Pity they can't spell our nickname lol.

westlynnmike

• Mike Riggs
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2020, 07:55:40 AM »
I had trouble logging on using their 2nd Auth Code  - tried it several times and it said incorrect.

Went back to Mail box and found a later email in Junk with correct Code. Why did they send 2 x Codes? Missed first 5mins.

Then Stream froze, broke up and refreshed loads of times.

However, it settled down and have to say "It's  early days in this Streaming for all Clubs" so teething problems have to be expected.

Maidenhead Streamer, you are forgiven and, all in all, it was a good program. Your Commentators were excellent and very fair. Thank you for your praise for all players on both sides  - sorry for nicking all 3points (not)  :laughcry:
No Plan Survives First Contact With the Opposition - Be Ready to Change Your Plan.

Nigel nigle

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2020, 07:59:37 AM »
Yes had the same problem with the streaming when using the Safari browser. When i chose Google Chrome it was far better and as WLM mentioned very fair commentary

keymaster

• Moderated
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2020, 08:29:29 AM »
Hi
I enjoyed the stream apart from the slight teething problems and the other commentators mic not working. Their analysis of the game was pretty fair and they knew their stuff apart from calling us the Linettes like a 60s pop group!
Well worth the £10 inho, I wont mind paying that every week for similar coverage during this crisis.
K

Bluboy

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2020, 08:39:33 PM »
I had trouble logging on using their 2nd Auth Code  - tried it several times and it said incorrect.

Went back to Mail box and found a later email in Junk with correct Code. Why did they send 2 x Codes? Missed first 5mins.

Then Stream froze, broke up and refreshed loads of times.

However, it settled down and have to say "It's  early days in this Streaming for all Clubs" so teething problems have to be expected.

Same problems mine kept buffering saying waiting for transaction to go through , so I did it all again same then as I turned radio on to listen but then found all the emails ... all good but now realise I paid £20 to watch it ....... well  worth it though 🟡🔵

Maidenhead Streamer, you are forgiven and, all in all, it was a good program. Your Commentators were excellent and very fair. Thank you for your praise for all players on both sides  - sorry for nicking all 3points (not)  :laughcry:

westlynnmike

• Mike Riggs
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2020, 09:38:40 PM »
Hopefully most Clubs will have a Stream and have ironed out any teething problems.
No Plan Survives First Contact With the Opposition - Be Ready to Change Your Plan.

keymaster

• Moderated
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 09, 2020, 05:59:03 PM »
Hi
It seems the Solihull one this week is cheaper at £7.50 - bargain
K

Nemesis

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 09, 2020, 06:09:39 PM »
Yeovil stream is free.
“Once you have been in the dark you learn to appreciate everything that shines”

Blue_and_Gold

• Independent Moderator
  • Observing the Ubermensch.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 09, 2020, 11:12:20 PM »

Premier League games not selected for broadcast by Sky Sports or BT Sport in October will be made available on a pay-per-view basis.

Fans will have to pay £14.95 to watch games not chosen to be screened in the usual way.

All fixtures will now be televised.
Don't stop and never give up. If you have achieved all your objectives, you have set your targets too low!