Author Topic: I don't believe it  (Read 1160 times)

Mallard

• View Profile
Re: I don't believe it
« Reply #15 on: October 07, 2020, 05:31:13 PM »
Well done Mike, all credit it to you.

Blue_and_Gold

• Independent Moderator
  • Observing the Ubermensch.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 07, 2020, 06:17:33 PM »
I am in contact with Mark Hearle and he is getting back to me about cost. (See, they do answer.)

I shall buy at least one, possibly two if price is OK.

I think you will find that the cost of these flags is similar to the cost of replica shirts. Therefore working along the Chairmans logic, it should only set you back by a couple of quid.
Don't stop and never give up. If you have achieved all your objectives, you have set your targets too low!

Blue_and_Gold

• Independent Moderator
  • Observing the Ubermensch.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 07, 2020, 06:20:48 PM »
Well done Mike, all credit it to you.

Yes, well done Mike. It's very good of you..

Now, what would have happened if someone had not bothered to "moan" on this forum?

Mike, you have shown how things get done, by being proactive rather than reactive!

:scarf:
Don't stop and never give up. If you have achieved all your objectives, you have set your targets too low!

Chilvers Gordon

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 07, 2020, 07:57:18 PM »
I am in contact with Mark Hearle and he is getting back to me about cost. (See, they do answer.)

I shall buy at least one, possibly two if price is OK.

I think you will find that the cost of these flags is similar to the cost of replica shirts. Therefore working along the Chairmans logic, it should only set you back by a couple of quid.

If so they will be between 50p and a 1 as spouted in the Royston clubhouse early 2019?