Author Topic: Live feeds  (Read 636 times)

kenny r

• View Profile
Live feeds
« on: October 11, 2020, 08:54:44 AM »
Are the problems we had on Tuesday and again yesterday a fault with the video system itself or just local issues at the grounds?

I ask as someone who is technically illiterate!

macfleetwood1

• View Profile
Re: Live feeds
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2020, 11:16:28 AM »
Kenny its to do with the signal beamed from there receiver at the ground, it was poor, if you go back to last Tuesday,  at Maidenhead it kept buffering, but if you listened to the Radio Norfolk broadcast it was at times 3 seconds ahead. The BBC have better equipment. Not saying this is the answer, but more than likely. 

Rabbit

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2020, 12:18:16 PM »
Surprised to read about people having problems watching the live streaming I watched Yeovil, Maidenhead and Solihull matches and only had a problem with the Yeovil feed, Solihull match worked fine for me so can only think it may be down to people’s connections.

kenny r

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2020, 12:19:00 PM »
OK thanks for that. Lets hope Tuesday's signal is better.

westlynnmike

• Mike Riggs
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2020, 12:37:07 PM »
Kenny its to do with the signal beamed from there receiver at the ground, it was poor, if you go back to last Tuesday,  at Maidenhead it kept buffering, but if you listened to the Radio Norfolk broadcast it was at times 3 seconds ahead. The BBC have better equipment. Not saying this is the answer, but more than likely.

I think you mean their "transmitter" Mac.
No Plan Survives First Contact With the Opposition - Be Ready to Change Your Plan.

westlynnmike

• Mike Riggs
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2020, 12:27:28 PM »
I had another email from Solihull ref poor link on their Live Stream.

They said that they are dumping the Link provider.
No Plan Survives First Contact With the Opposition - Be Ready to Change Your Plan.