Author Topic: King's Lynn v Boreham Wood - Tuesday 13th  (Read 3045 times)

westlynnmike

• Mike Riggs
    • View Profile
Re: King's Lynn v Boreham Wood - Tuesday 13th
« Reply #15 on: October 13, 2020, 11:54:54 AM »
Given our current chairman's "motivational" Tweet earlier today, I duly signed up for the stream tonight - has anyone else signed up as I haven't had any sort of confirmation from Insight4 that they processed the transaction?  I have sent an email to the club but just posting on here to see if anyone else had any experience.  Thanks

Apparently you are not alone. Some are apparently still awaiting for passwords and user names, despite being season ticket holders.   :dontknow:

I'm still waiting for my Season Ticket Password as well.
No Plan Survives First Contact With the Opposition - Be Ready to Change Your Plan.

Blue_and_Gold

• Independent Moderator
  • Observing the Ubermensch.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 13, 2020, 11:58:45 AM »

I tried to sign up, but have had no information or instruction. Let me know if you have any luck?! Part of the reason I have signed up to the forum, to see if I can find anyone with the same issue.

So what do you see when you login?
I just got a screen saying buy ticket and do I want to have a £7 programme with that.
Richard

If some are having success and others are not, could that possibly be anything to do with the Browser or the device people are using?
Don't stop and never give up. If you have achieved all your objectives, you have set your targets too low!

westlynnmike

• Mike Riggs
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 13, 2020, 12:12:52 PM »
I asked SC on the 9th about email ref Season Ticket Password etc and got this reply:

"Hi Mike, You won’t get it until Tuesday - remember only works on one device

thanks
steve

Stephen Cleeve
Kings Lynn Town Football Club
The Walks Stadium
Tennyson Rd
Kings Lynn
PE30 5PB"
No Plan Survives First Contact With the Opposition - Be Ready to Change Your Plan.

westlynnmike

• Mike Riggs
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 13, 2020, 12:17:55 PM »
this Link from KLTFC website:https://www.kltown.co.uk/2020/10/09/live-stream-for-boreham-wood/

This extract confuses me "We have now been informed by our streaming partners Insight4 that all emails to season ticket holders have successfully been sent out.

We urge that you check your spam/junk folder to find the email if it doesn’t automatically appear in your inbox, please note it has been sent by Insight4 however it shows King’s Lynn Town FC as the sender.

If you’re a season ticket holder and are yet to receive the email, please do contact us in good time, so we can rectify the issues."

I did not get "The emial to Season Ticket Holders" snd checked my Spam so I contacted Club and received the email answer I Posted earlier ref getting it on Tuesday.

kenny r

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 13, 2020, 12:20:43 PM »
People seemed to be having problems when trying to locate and enter the codes which had been sent to them earlier for the two away games.
For that reason I have paid once the stream is live, and gone straight through to the feed.
I will do the same this evening.

westlynnmike

• Mike Riggs
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 13, 2020, 12:25:14 PM »
Just contacted Club for update to Season Ticket Holders P/Word and also mentioned that some are not getting Confirmation that they have paid for Live Stream.

Blue_and_Gold

• Independent Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 13, 2020, 12:34:09 PM »
At £12, it really should be a premium rate service, from start to finish.
Don't stop and never give up. If you have achieved all your objectives, you have set your targets too low!

dillydilly

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 13, 2020, 01:23:34 PM »
I’ve found the streaming to be good.  Haven’t used a code though - just pay up in the 10 mins before kick-off, then you’re straight in....        .....   And after last week, I think we need a CH, plus (essential) two nippy eels like Archer.  They win the matches, IMO.  Hope tonight that the midfield feed Southwell and Marriott - Dayle to run on to, and/or Adam, to feet.  Sailing over their heads gives them no chance...  Is Simon Power back ?
Dilly’s team vs Boreham Wood.....  Street; Jones,Barrows,McCauley/Smith, Brown; Richards; Carey,King, Kelly,Power; Southwell.  Subs Mair, McCauley/Smith, Clunan, Marriott, Barker/Hawkins...... (IMHO !!)

gs50

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 13, 2020, 01:24:31 PM »
Got my password OK got to website using link  on kltown website .entered my details went straight in comes up stating kl versus  bw so hope OK for tonight.

jesuslinnet

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 13, 2020, 02:45:38 PM »
IMO, people want to see a good, well managed stream, before committing.
Saturday, I know it wasn't down to Lynn, was awful for many fans, with lots of buffering, and some having paid, getting nothing.

Gaz8181

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 13, 2020, 03:52:51 PM »
I managed to get my stream sorted I think, looks like it was to do with the browser! All set for this evening and surely can't be any worse than the weekend  :cry:

has anyone tried the linnets bet app? any good or another money making scheme?!

Nemesis

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 13, 2020, 05:13:37 PM »
"King's Lynn Town FC
@officialKLtown
 Don't forget to get your pass for tonight's stream! "

This makes it sound as if by buying a pass you will receive something. Wrong, you don't, there is no need to receive anything - this seems to be a good system.

“Once you have been in the dark you learn to appreciate everything that shines”

Blue_and_Gold

• Independent Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 13, 2020, 05:51:07 PM »
I managed to get my stream sorted I think, looks like it was to do with the browser!

Well done. I did wonder if that could be a problem, as people will obviously be using different browser.

Enjoy your streaming! 

:scarf:

keymaster

• Moderated
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 13, 2020, 07:22:06 PM »
Hi
Paid £12 for stream and its now after 20 past when they said coverage starts for 7.15 so wrried its not going to come on.
K

pc627

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 13, 2020, 07:22:09 PM »
It works  :comeon: :cheers: :cheers: