Author Topic: Corn Exchange  (Read 585 times)

TonyM

• View Profile
Corn Exchange
« on: October 15, 2020, 01:34:01 PM »
Just for those who don't follow the club on Twitter, the club have entered into a partnership with Alive Leisure to show home games at the Corn Exchange.  Limit of 100 people and assume the tables will be similar layout to a comedy club event?  Does highlight the inconsistencies in the COVID regulations in terms of indoor / outdoor venues but well done to both parties for setting this opportunity up.

https://www.kltown.co.uk/2020/10/14/kings-lynn-town-football-club-and-alive-west-norfolk-team-up/

Kevin Holland

• View Profile
Re: Corn Exchange
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2020, 03:06:38 PM »
Sadly,  the league are putting an embargo on screening the matches until after the games have been played.  No live streaming apparently

This is what i picked on the twitter thing

Crazy policy by
@TheVanaramaNL
 to embargo clubs streaming their own matches until midnight of the Sunday after the game. The people most likely to buy the stream are the ones who’ll seek out the result on Saturday evening.
Make every day a Sun day.

Kevin Holland

• View Profile
Re: Corn Exchange
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2020, 03:34:34 PM »
Update.

Whilst not seen anything direct from the league.  Woking have sent letters to ppl paying for their streaming service saying the full game is available after 12.01am Monday when the league embargo ends.

Just passing on what I see, not verified myself.

The club have said on twitter they have not been informed of this.

I'm wondering if Woking have some other deal and streaming their games affects (or effects)  them only?
Make every day a Sun day.