Author Topic: The behavior of some never ceases to amaze!  (Read 2985 times)

Westlandallstar

• Moderated
    • View Profile
Re: The behavior of some never ceases to amaze!
« Reply #15 on: October 30, 2020, 08:02:09 PM »
Well dilly somebody obviously thinks the virus doesn't attend stock car racing.... :glum: :glum:
And looking at the number of "volunteers" sitting in the stand at the walks the other night....their is obviously not only a tiering system put in place by the government but also a supporter tiering system put in place by Mr Cleeve. I know I'll be asking for my season ticket refund this season if the season doesn't finish... :red card:

Again information which is incorrect. They arent volunteers in the stand, its media, league officials and Home and away side directors. Thats without taking into consideration that subs and squad members aswell coaching staff are also seated in the stand as per the league rules.

Blue_and_Gold

• Independent Moderator
  • Observing the Ubermensch.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 30, 2020, 08:12:46 PM »
I thought the rules were "essential staff only".

Don't stop and never give up. If you have achieved all your objectives, you have set your targets too low!

Mallard

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 30, 2020, 08:19:51 PM »
Westland donít forget shirt sponsors.  Up to 32 officials from each club. I seem to recall the owners Young  son sitting beside his father live on tv during the opening game.  What essential role was he carrying out ?

Dilligaf

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 30, 2020, 11:43:05 PM »
I know of people there that are none of the above in your list....but....Of course west...no one there that shouldnt be.... nudge nudge...:salute:

Mallard

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 31, 2020, 01:12:10 PM »
Boris speaking to the nation at 4pm today.  Month Lockdown Expected to be announced from Wednesday.   

Where does that leave Football at our level with all those essential people needed to hold a game ?

Linnet

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 31, 2020, 02:01:33 PM »
:-)

Blue_and_Gold

• Independent Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 31, 2020, 02:50:57 PM »
It's either allowed or its not.

It's black or its white.

The only grey areas are ones created by the people not obeying the rules. What's the bet that if Boris announces a month's lockdown today, these will be the first people to complain about it.

What do you think gives the Virus the best chance of spreading? Via people obeying the rules or by those who ignore them and for some bizarre reason think that the rules don't apply to them.

Don't stop and never give up. If you have achieved all your objectives, you have set your targets too low!

Bluboy

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 31, 2020, 08:45:59 PM »

It's black or its white.

The only grey areas are ones created by the people not obeying the rules. What's the bet that if Boris announces a month's lockdown today, these will be the first people to complain about it.

What do you think gives the Virus the best chance of spreading? Via people obeying the rules or by those who ignore them and for some bizarre reason think that the rules don't apply to them.

wont his son come under Steveís  own bubble and children under certain again non carriers
 :dontknow: :banghead;

Blue_and_Gold

• Independent Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 31, 2020, 09:37:04 PM »
Blu,

It's black or its white.

wont his son come under Steveís  own bubble and children under certain again non carriers
 :dontknow: :banghead;

I have no idea where you got the information that children are non carriers.   :dontknow: 

I also have no idea if Cleeve needs a bubble of either type, either social or support.   :dontknow:

Mallard

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 01, 2020, 08:17:54 PM »
Understand there were plenty of young ones at the game Saturday from the Holt area.   I guess they must have been Essential ball boys Up in the stand. 

Iím sure Hearle and Cleeve will deal with this in their next podcast.    Maybe LowBet could add it as a question for next weeks game. 

MARCUS ROSE

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 01, 2020, 10:59:34 PM »
Mallard &  Blue & Gold City fans. Who'd have thought it.  :laughcry:

Blue_and_Gold

• Independent Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 01, 2020, 11:03:54 PM »
Mallard &  Blue & Gold City fans. Who'd have thought it.  :laughcry:

How very dare you!   :laughcry:

I can't think of anything worse than buying titles!

:laughcry: :laughcry: :laughcry:

Blue_and_Gold

• Independent Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 01, 2020, 11:07:46 PM »
Understand there were plenty of young ones at the game Saturday from the Holt area.   
And, apparently, some of their parents. :dontknow:

Dilligaf

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 02, 2020, 04:05:16 PM »
Understand there were plenty of young ones at the game Saturday from the Holt area.   I guess they must have been Essential ball boys Up in the stand. 

Iím sure Hearle and Cleeve will deal with this in their next podcast.    Maybe LowBet could add it as a question for next weeks game.

Interesting that the camera in the main stand was used for this game and not the camera on the roof of the opposite stand....I wonder why that could be???.... :dontknow: