Author Topic: betting app  (Read 726 times)

Gaz8181

• View Profile
betting app
« on: October 23, 2020, 11:14:25 AM »
Anyone played this linnets bet app?
Says it free to play, but noticed says 5 to join!

Mallard

• View Profile
Re: betting app
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2020, 12:08:08 PM »
Interesting development with Low6. ( Club Sponsor)  Ex Leeds Director Chris Akers ( close acquaintance of SC) has taken a 25% interest in the Company through one of his Companies (Ritorno plc).

Blue_and_Gold

• Independent Moderator
  • Observing the Ubermensch.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2020, 01:18:49 PM »
Interesting development with Low6. ( Club Sponsor)  Ex Leeds Director Chris Akers ( close acquaintance of SC) has taken a 25% interest in the Company through one of his Companies (Ritorno plc).

Wheels within wheels Mallard.

Low6 committed themselves to a 115k deal via a commercial loan note with a company called Dev Clever in September.

Chris Akers also appears to have a shareholding in Dev Clever.
Don't stop and never give up. If you have achieved all your objectives, you have set your targets too low!

Mallard

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2020, 01:26:36 PM »
With SC speaking about applying to join the Football League  and the huge financial commitment ( last Sat EDP), could it be the tie up with Akers and the Club will something on the horizon ?

Blue_and_Gold

• Independent Moderator
  • Observing the Ubermensch.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2020, 01:49:51 PM »
With SC speaking about applying to join the Football League  and the huge financial commitment ( last Sat EDP), could it be the tie up with Akers and the Club will something on the horizon ?

He's certainly got the financial clout, but I can't see him investing just for fun and treating it as a game of Monopoly (big Sports fan or not).

I would guess the timing would have to be exactly right for him (and that covers many different areas) and he would probably be a hard task master. I really can't see him investing and leaving it up to others to spend his money (nice as that may sound to some).

Don't stop and never give up. If you have achieved all your objectives, you have set your targets too low!

Gaz8181

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2020, 02:35:57 PM »
I played the app on the weekend, It was good! Better than I thought it would be.
Not sure how the detail works, but if it makes our club money and helps SC push towards the football league, I am all for it  :scarf: