Author Topic: Mcfadden  (Read 5037 times)

Dazzarugby65

• View Profile
Re: Mcfadden
« Reply #30 on: November 19, 2020, 05:47:01 PM »
On tuesday evening I was pleasantly surprised that the back 5, with ample support from the midfield 4, defended well. Although I had predicted that the Backs and Midfield needed to combine to layer the defensive formation.

What news Danny Lupano  :dontknow: Is he going to stay alongside McFadden and Rory McAuley  :dontknow:

Where will this leave Chris Smith who has had several good performances recently  :dontknow:

Against Dover I feel that the same starting Line-Up should remain with McFadden watching for the 1st Half then introduced with 30mins to go.

:farmer: Put the lad on the bench and see what happens on the day, if we are winning comfortably, well,maybe introduce him and see how he combines with the rest of the squad. We have not seen this lad play as yet, yes some have seen a few clips but not a full match, his time will come if he proves good enough, but to just say put him on the park for the sake of it is not really fair on the rest of the squad . :oldman"

KES80

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 19, 2020, 09:54:39 PM »
Hardly for the sake of it....worst defence in the league at present, though admittedly a seemingly improving picture, tho remember we made a decent start to the season before a slump.
Lynn need to find more consistency in the defending.
With the greatest respect to Barnet, they are not currently at the level of Sutton or Solihull.....by the time we next meet a top side, we could do with a defence that can stand up and compete for the full 90.

Mallard

• Trusted User
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 20, 2020, 06:43:38 AM »
To be clear we only went with a back 5 for 45 mins on Tuesday.  One of the three centres half’s was taken off at half time to sit Jarv just in front of the back 4.   So will IC go with. 5 man back line at home to side in the bottom two or will he go with a more attacking line up to take the game to Dover.?

My money’s on the 2nd option.   Have a feeling McAuley and McFadden will be the order of the day.   Double big Mac.   Do you want Fries with that ?

KES80

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 20, 2020, 10:07:44 AM »
Think much depends on whether Jarv can do another 90 so soon. If not, IC could play Lupano, and the Double big Mac option (like that Mall, in keeping with this year's McDonalds festive offering). McFadden sounds like he could also play the Jarv role if necessary. Think I would leave Fries to warm the bench.

If Jarv is good to go then I suspect it will be McAuley and McFadden.....but we shouldn't under estimate Dover......they will be tough opponents and if Lynn aren't fully at it, it will be "null points".

wack

• Steve Jackson
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 20, 2020, 10:25:34 AM »
he's confirmed as a linnet on mr cleeves twitter

jesuslinnet

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 20, 2020, 10:29:36 AM »

Blue_and_Gold

• Independent Moderator
  • Observing the Ubermensch.
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 20, 2020, 10:36:01 AM »
FKLC.

:scarf:
Football supporters are the true voice of football.

jesuslinnet

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 20, 2020, 02:19:09 PM »
he's confirmed as a linnet on mr cleeves twitter

But can anyone see it?😃

Anton

• Moderated
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 20, 2020, 02:26:27 PM »
Looking forward to the first game with McFadden playing :welcome: to your new team mates and fans!

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal