Author Topic: Woking home  (Read 1258 times)

Nemesis

• View Profile
Re: Woking home
« Reply #15 on: October 30, 2020, 08:23:51 PM »
I haven't registered so didn't know there was an option to cancel the registration - are you sure there is one? I did think about immediately uninstalling the app but then again the company wouldn't know that I had done.
Could be a Radio Norfolk afternoon.
“Once you have been in the dark you learn to appreciate everything that shines”

Mallard

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 30, 2020, 08:34:02 PM »
There is an option for no contact as well

TonyM

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 31, 2020, 06:06:36 PM »
Much better from Lynn today, first half really tried to play through the midfield, Woking pressed but we stuck to it which was good to see.  Thought Clunan had a good game at the base and Carey his usual positive self but not sure King was fit but that may be down to Woking focusing on him limiting his opportunities.  Unlucky to go in down at half time and went longer as the game went on but Woking dropped and tried to hang on to what they had which allowed opportunities which Loza thankfully took - still think we are better with him OR Power not both.  Good to get the win on the board and stop the run of defeats but still plenty for IC and the side to work on over the next fortnight before the next league game

Mallard

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 31, 2020, 07:33:24 PM »
Have to disagree Tone.  Thought with Loma and Power, left and right we had them pinned back.