Author Topic: Woking home  (Read 1243 times)

Mallard

• View Profile
Woking home
« on: October 29, 2020, 04:13:04 PM »
So we go again Saturday.  Are we capable of stopping the rot and breaking this losing streak?

McAuley back in for Smith ? Jarv given a break ? 

TonyM

• View Profile
Re: Woking home
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2020, 06:10:46 PM »
Would like to see some changes from Tuesday evening but injuries / lack of options may limit what IC can do (assuming King will be out for a while as well as Jones).  Think it might be worth throwing Barker in and might be a way of injecting some urgency into the midfield.  Has anything been heard about Flemming?  If he isn't anywhere near a match day squad then we ought to be looking for somewhere he can go on loan. 

Basically toss a coin on who starts alongside Lupano, I think Smith is improving but neither he nor McAuley inspires me with much confidence as part of a central pair at this level, the other option would be to go to a back three and push the full backs on as both full backs have questions regarding their positional sense, whatever way he jumps IC has got to find some sort of combination at the back that doesn't look like conceding two goals a game as par.  Appreciate people's views on the change in keeper but, for me, many of the issues were there last season, it's just this season we are up against sides that are exposing those issues and making us pay.

Mair
Burrows, Lupano, Smith/McAuley, Brown
          Barker, Richards, Kelly
                  Carey
          Mitchell, Marriott

subs, Smith/McAuley, Clunan, Power, Southwell, Loza/Jarvis

KES80

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2020, 09:00:52 PM »
Street, Barrows, McAuley, Lupano, Brown, Richards,Loza,Carey,Southwell, Marriott, Mitchell.

Badger

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2020, 03:05:31 PM »
I haven't seen any advertising anywhere of Live Streaming for tomorrows game v Woking, only that Radio Norfolk are broadcasting it.  Great shame if it isn't being shown.

mike20382

• Michael Robinson
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2020, 06:09:02 PM »
Stephen Cleeve stated on Twitter the streaming would be free!!!!!

Blue_and_Gold

• Independent Moderator
  • Observing the Ubermensch.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2020, 06:27:06 PM »

Apparently you have to download the LInnets app which I believe costs a fiver. So not technically free although apparently you also get a free bet. 

:dontknow:
Don't stop and never give up. If you have achieved all your objectives, you have set your targets too low!

Mallard

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2020, 06:39:34 PM »
Good marketing from the online betting company.   Also a good marketing idea for the Club, if the sponsorship is based on a % arrangement rather than an up front fee.

Like there isn’t enough online betting Companies out there.

Nemesis

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 30, 2020, 07:36:38 PM »
But if you want to attend the Corn Exchange the link is still there - does that mean you get a text that allows you free entry ?
“Once you have been in the dark you learn to appreciate everything that shines”

Paul47

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 30, 2020, 07:38:37 PM »

Apparently you have to download the LInnets app which I believe costs a fiver. So not technically free although apparently you also get a free bet. 

Hasn’t cost me anything. Been playing since it was launched (not very successfully) and it’s not asked for any money. All bets have been free.

Blue_and_Gold

• Independent Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 30, 2020, 07:41:52 PM »

Hasn’t cost me anything. Been playing since it was launched (not very successfully) and it’s not asked for any money. All bets have been free.

:clap:
Don't stop and never give up. If you have achieved all your objectives, you have set your targets too low!

mike20382

• Michael Robinson
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 30, 2020, 07:48:34 PM »
At the moment it is all free but for how long don't  know

KES80

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 30, 2020, 07:49:37 PM »
Not compatible with my smart phone...anyone else have same issue ?

Blue_and_Gold

• Independent Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 30, 2020, 07:52:37 PM »
Not compatible with my smart phone...anyone else have same issue ?

Not compatible with my Android tablet.

Nemesis

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 30, 2020, 08:03:12 PM »
Seems to work on my Android phone. What about if you want to watch the stream but do not want to provide this company with your e-mail address, name and DoB or have an incompatible device? Is it possible to pay as normal?
Seems to be as badly thought out as this Government's approach to COVID, make it up as you go along.
“Once you have been in the dark you learn to appreciate everything that shines”

Mallard

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 30, 2020, 08:16:25 PM »
I guess you could join just before kick off then cancel your membership at the end of the game.  They can’t hold any details for once you have cancelled.