Author Topic: Fire Power  (Read 497 times)

macfleetwood1

• View Profile
Fire Power
« on: November 01, 2020, 11:49:30 AM »
IC has a good problem for a change, all our strikers seem to know were the goal is.
Before Tuesday night, I thought Southwell was very unlucky not to play , he has looked sharp and has a terrific work rate, but Mitchell done the job in very good fashion, Loza against Woking looked sharp, and we all know what Marriot can do. With regards to the rest of the team, Carey looks a great prospect, Clunen had his best game for a while, I would like to see room made for Sam Kelly, he has a good eye for the gaps to make a pass. He must start Saturday against his old team. Just sort the the errors at the back, and all's well with the world.     

KES80

• View Profile
Re: Fire Power
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2020, 12:19:46 PM »
Good competition in the midfield and front line...all pushing for a starting place.... hopefully Kelly will do the same when he gets a chance......needs a storming game or two with some goals and assists to match some of the others.

dillydilly

• View Profile
Re: Fire Power
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2020, 02:34:10 PM »
Yes.. Iíve seen Kelly and Carey as the first two names on the teamsheet for a couple of seasons.  IC seems to be a bit ďeither/orĒ, unfortunately.  Very pleased with the result, but concerned about the football.  I donít feel Southwell, for example, has had a single ball from midfield at all so far.  Thatís why he has to chase everywhere after lost causes
(high punts).  Heís a very mobile and skilful player either with the ball to his feet or a through ball.  But weíre making progress.......