Author Topic: home vs Bromley (1st December)  (Read 2885 times)

gs50

• View Profile
Re: home vs Bromley (1st December)
« Reply #15 on: December 02, 2020, 09:46:58 AM »
no Sam Kelly last 2 games

jesuslinnet

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 02, 2020, 10:35:27 AM »
Can anyone tell me why Adam Marriot didnít play he would have put away two chances Mitchell missed
Easy to say, Mr. H., but it's not going well for any of them at the moment.
Too many goals conceded that shouldn't be, and too many chances not taken the other end.
I know that seems obvious, but Cully has to get it sorted, both ends.
I have every confidence in him, and am sure we'll come good soon.

Mallard

• Trusted User
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 02, 2020, 12:04:58 PM »
IC in his post match interview seems confident he can put it right with the current crop of players.   Hmmmmmm we shall see.   Itís the 5th time this season that we have shipped some serious amount of goals.   

Learning curve and all that and Iím sure we all have confidence in IC to get it right either withi this group or by making the changes to the squad.

Blue_and_Gold

• Independent Moderator
  • Observing the Ubermensch.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 02, 2020, 12:28:51 PM »
Weíre being punished in one box and weíre not ruthless enough in the other.
Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war.

Non League

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 03, 2020, 10:27:46 AM »
Just so bad from crosses. The 3rd goal had Smith AND Brown going for the ball, neither marking the actual man that headed it (not sure if one was suppose to be marking him), and it dropping to the Bromley player unmarked to score, which I can only assume one of them was suppose to be marking too. Just the basics all so wrong.

Probably a different game if Mitchell takes his earlier 2 chances and be clinical like Bromley, but in truth probably would have just lost 4-3 instead because defence just so bad again from crosses. The space down the flanks for the counter were criminal too. Going to get constantly punished against the better teams leaving space like that.

KES80

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 03, 2020, 12:48:08 PM »
I felt the performance was a marked improvement on the earlier home defeats. Bromley v sharp upfront and Lynn were not. Felt defensively a little slack for the 3rd and 4th goals.

Onwards to Altrincham....... let's hope we can shake off the slight lack of confidence by grabbing an early lead and building on it.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal