Author Topic: STREAMING for Altrincham v KLTFC - REFUND OR CREDIT  (Read 1187 times)

westlynnmike

• Mike Riggs
    • View Profile
STREAMING for Altrincham v KLTFC - REFUND OR CREDIT
« on: December 06, 2020, 10:16:16 AM »
For those who did buy an Altrincham FC Stream before the Postponement:

I contacted the Streaming Company (TicketCo UK Ltd) received this reply from Bill Waterson:

"Hi Michael

We offer two options: a refund or a voucher for any other stream including the rearranged match.  (this last one less attractive if you're a Linnet as your email address might suggest!).

I've got to push the button on the standard emails but I will do that this afternoon.

Thanks for the question

Bill"

I have not seen any "Standard email" yet but will update this Post when I hear anything.
No Plan Survives First Contact With the Opposition - Attack is the Best Form of Defence. (It works for the Military which is also a Team.)

mrzanussi

• Moderated
    • View Profile
Re: STREAMING for Altrincham v KLTFC - REFUND OR CREDIT
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2020, 11:03:18 AM »
Got my email refund request today from ticketco. Had to loose 96p for service charge or voucher. Will wait next time till game definitely on before purchase to watch

Blue_and_Gold

• Independent Moderator
  • Assume nothing, question everything.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2020, 11:29:23 AM »
https://www.theticketingbusiness.com/2020/05/07/debate-booking-fees-refunded/

It seems to me that everyone other than the Companies selling tickets believe that a full refund is the way to go.   :dontknow:

I suppose the Clubs employing the services of such Companies could make it part of their terms and condition between them that their supporters MUST obtain a full refund. If the Companies don't want to play ball, then find one that will.

Why do people involved in football appear to think that Supporters have bottomless pockets?   :dontknow:
"We're going to need a bigger boat".

jesuslinnet

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2020, 01:51:04 PM »
Cribbing about 96p?
22 quid for kids is nothing!
🤣

Mallard

• Trusted User
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2020, 02:42:53 PM »
What’s 96p to a Lynn fan who is asked to pay £25 for a seat, £15 for a programme ( reduced to £7 reduced to £4). £12 for Streaming, war chest contribution etc etc.    ? 

Nemesis

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2020, 03:00:13 PM »
I'm surprised the club is selling Notts County tickets before knowing what tier we will be in.
Tier 2 doesn't seem to be particularly effective at present.
“Once you have been in the dark you learn to appreciate everything that shines”

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal