Author Topic: Problems  (Read 1616 times)

Peter Batterham

• View Profile
Problems
« on: December 08, 2020, 04:27:45 PM »
As a very long term supporter of the linnets - I can go back as far as the cup tie with Exeter nearly 70 years ago- I have become frustrated by my failure to follow Lynn on the streaming service. I have seen all the away matches with no problems but only Woking and of course Yeoveil ay home. I was looking forward to the Hartlepool match this evening but then horrified to find that they use the same servive as Lynn, namely insightfour.
I try to access this site and get as far as the page requesting my user name and password. I get clearance for the user name but when I try to reset my password, which I have forgotten, it sends me back to typing in my user name again having told me that I have used an invalid user name and password. I do not seem to be able to break out from this recurring cycle.
Ideally I would like to contact insightfour.com but if I ry that I am told that the website does not exist.
Does anyone have any ideas on how to resolve this?
Many thanks

admin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Problems
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2020, 04:43:39 PM »
Have you tried re-registering with a different name?

Peter Batterham

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2020, 04:53:42 PM »
I have tried variations on my name as a way of trying to register but that doesn't seem to work. If I try something completely new by way of a user name won't that cause problems when I try to pay?

Paul47

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2020, 05:20:17 PM »
When I registered I made sure my username wasn't the same as my (whole) email address and that seemed to work?

dillydilly

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2020, 07:14:18 PM »
Mrs Dillydilly, who is hardly ever wrong, says that she agrees with admin....  Good luck...

Mallard

• Trusted User
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2020, 07:29:02 PM »
Is that Milly Dilly ?   I hope you are treating her well for Crimbo Dilly.   Deep fat fryer ?  :mystic:

Blue_and_Gold

• Independent Moderator
  • Those that stand for nothing, fall for anything.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2020, 08:17:21 PM »
Is that Milly Dilly ?   I hope you are treating her well for Crimbo Dilly.   Deep fat fryer ?  :mystic:
Old School.

The in thing these days is the Ninja air fryer.

:clap:
.....when the teeth are ok, but the gums gotta go.

Mallard

• Trusted User
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 10, 2020, 08:30:24 PM »
Not impressed with those B&G.   Millie Dilly would be better off with the old school DFF

Blue_and_Gold

• Independent Moderator
  • Those that stand for nothing, fall for anything.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 10, 2020, 08:36:47 PM »
Not impressed with those B&G.   Millie Dilly would be better if with the old school DFF

The 30 ones from Aldi ain't a lot of good Mallard.

As with everything, you need to invest in quality to get results, and be prepared to keep updating. No good living on the results of your past air fried chicken!
.....when the teeth are ok, but the gums gotta go.

Peter Batterham

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 10, 2020, 10:16:56 PM »
Thanks for the suggestions. No luck yet. Will try something different for Saturday. I  note that Kettering use the same streaming service and advise that their fans must use their full email addresses.
Bobby Lumley was an old fashioned inside forward from the early 1960s I think.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal