Author Topic: Social distancing at the game v Torquay  (Read 3178 times)

Paul47

• View Profile
Re: Social distancing at the game v Torquay
« Reply #15 on: December 17, 2020, 05:01:52 PM »
Depends if you believe every death is an actual covid death.....I dont.....but that's just my opinion.
We unfortunately are at the mercy of the media and the government....of which I trust neither

Glad it's not just me!

Mallard

• Trusted User
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 17, 2020, 05:35:22 PM »
The Govt is the one who had a landslide win voted in by the electorate.

35,000 declared cases today and the demise of 500 odd more lives, and the Country is open for Christmas. 

Blue_and_Gold

• Independent Moderator
  • One pill makes you larger one pill makes you small
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 18, 2020, 03:17:43 PM »
‘An important step towards sustainability’

The FA has announced that approval has been reached with the Government and the Sports Ground Safety Authority for non-league clubs to admit spectators on the same principles as elite clubs, in a move which could prove to be a vital lifeline to struggling sides.

The change means that clubs throughout non-league can now admit up to 4,000 spectators (in Tier 1 areas) or 2,000 (in Tier 2 areas), or 50% of their capacity, whichever is lower. In Tier 3 areas clubs are now able to admit 15% of their capacity.

While the move will allow clubs at Step 3 of non-league and below to admit more spectators, there are still hurdles to overcome to ensure the sustainability of clubs at all levels.

Adrian Seddon, chair of the board at fan-owned FC United of Manchester told us: "We welcome the move to allow us to... raise our capacity to a level appropriate to our circumstances. This is an important step for us towards sustainability at a time when we are operating at 18% of our average crowd from last season and with no ability to raise revenue through food and beverage sales"

When you're dead, you don't know you are dead. The pain is felt by others. The same thing happens when you are stupid.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal