Author Topic: Jamar Loza  (Read 7226 times)

Blue Moon

• Gloria Easthallfan
    • View Profile
Jamar Loza
« on: December 18, 2020, 05:47:38 PM »
Come on then all you who know about the clubs financial affairs, how much did we get for Loza ?? :dontknow:
There are 3 types of people in this world, those that can count, and those that can't

somerset linnet

• View Profile
Re: Jamar Loza
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2020, 05:48:02 PM »
Just been posted on Facebook by the club that Jamar Loza has left the club, for an undisclosed fee. Gone back to Woking. Apparently he was unhappy at Lynn. :scarf: :scarf:

Dilligaf

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2020, 05:59:11 PM »
Makes me laugh...all the same people gushing about him on twitter over the last few months....now slagging the lad off.... :laughcry: :laughcry:

TonyM

• View Profile
Re: Loza
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2020, 06:11:34 PM »
Don't think there needs to be any 'slagging off' of Jamar, although I think it would be fair to say the signing wasn't a complete success mainly down to the side being chopped and changed meaning he never got to settle into a role.  Equally it did look a strange signing from the off if we were going to get Power back on loan again. 

Will be interesting to see what IC does given there was a fee involved and this also frees up some of the wages budget, does he replace like for like, strengthen elsewhere or settles with the squad he has for now?

Blue_and_Gold

• Independent Moderator
  • Observing the Ubermensch.
    • View Profile
Re: Loza
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2020, 06:15:36 PM »

Will be interesting to see what IC does given there was a fee involved and this also frees up some of the wages budget, does he replace like for like, strengthen elsewhere or settles with the squad he has for now?

Or just reduce outgoings in these times of reduced income.  :dontknow:

If so, there's nothing wrong with doing that.
Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war.

Mallard

• Trusted User
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2020, 06:16:09 PM »
Apart from a back up keeper where would you see the budget spent Tony ?  Or maybe we will run with a squad -1.  All helps in these testing times which maybe coming in January, which sees the end of the Govt hand out money.

dillydilly

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2020, 06:55:01 PM »
Great pity.  Donít think he was in competition with Power, as he was better inside than on the wing. Space for both.  He became one of the needed nipsters, and will improve Woking.  Again, real pity.  I believe we have slightly too much competition for places.  Where are King and Kelly, for example ?  Two players who are definitely the level required.  King looked Portsmouth level when he came on...

dillydilly

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 18, 2020, 07:37:29 PM »
Last post this weekend.  iím getting on my own wick now !  Just meant to add to my last Loza post - I think he, and others, missed out on games because of the fearful inclusion of 8 defensive players in a team.  He prob got fed up with it .... IMHO !!!

somerset linnet

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 18, 2020, 08:51:26 PM »
Can't be me then Dilly. a. I never use twitter and b. I would never in any circumstance slag a player. I merely repeated what was on the official Kings Lynn Town website.  :scarf: :scarf:

KES80

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 18, 2020, 09:09:03 PM »
Really disappointed to hear that...thought we had just got a good line up sorted with Power and Loza in that line up v Torquay. Think Loza was the sharpest front player in the squad and with his experience of the league would have been a huge asset...in contrast Lynn have a number of front players and midfielders who are not really firing and need to find their feet very quickly now that Jamar has left

KES80

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 18, 2020, 09:36:40 PM »
Two brilliant goals against Barnet, 2 well taken goals v Woking to turn the game on its head  ........ that's 6 points of the Linnets total without even considering assists....he looked to me like the one thoroughbred in the squad :banghead;

KES80

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 18, 2020, 10:17:22 PM »
I am more than a little concerned about the squad at the moment.... Marriott seems to be taking a long time to get fit...is his injury more serious ? King seems to be injury and illness prone at the moment, sadly and Kelly hasn't managed any run in the side or real lasting impact in the time that he has been at The Walks. Gashy seems to be getting there thankfully and Southwell and Mitchell always put in a good shift. Power, talented but still learning the game as you would expect.
It seems to me that it's getting close to the time in the season, when it should be becoming clear what the best starting eleven and five subs might be for the league, yet I am a little concerned that we are not much wiser than 12 games ago.

Paul47

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 18, 2020, 10:45:54 PM »
If a player wants to leave then absolutely no point in keeping him. Good luck to him but looks like heís not treated the club very well.

Mallard

• Trusted User
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 19, 2020, 07:06:49 AM »
With Loma being the 4th player this season to walk away are there issues in the camp ?   IC prided himself in having a Ďtightí dressing room last season and we saw the results of that.   This season has seen us throw the towel in at certain games. ( Solihull, Sutton, etc).

Some times the mix doesnít work

KES80

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 19, 2020, 12:40:07 PM »
It's a strange squad mix to my mind.
If you were going to sign a 26 yr old forward/winger with strength, pace and goals and experience of over 100 games at NL level, who is at his peak, then I would expect him to play most matches and certainly be ahead of some of the others in the squad, including a younger loanee from Norwich.....but of course, it may not work like that.
 But the squad does seem unbalanced, so that it is a challenge to fit the pieces in the holes.
I guess this first part of the season was bound to be a bit like that, seeing who could make it at this level and who could not.
Perhaps the size of the chasm between NL and NLN has surprised most of us.
Going forward I suspect another 2 or 3 to part company with the club over the next 3 months or so......to be replaced by some with greater experience and nous.
The challenge will be finding them and persuading them to come to the  part time outpost that is Kings Lynn.
I have no evidence to support this, but having seen Jamar's disappointment on the highlights a few times when soft goals were conceded, I wouldn't be surprised if he realised it would be an uphill battle in the lower half of the NL as a part timer this season and difficult for his career to progress from there or he could return to full time Woking on a new 18 month contract, with a chance of promotion and chances of making a step up at some stage.
Sad to see him go.....but a chance for someone else to tie down a role.

Re your point Mall about team spirit.......the squad was always going to have to be broken up at some stage I guess....you can't keep going up the leagues with the same personnel......so Fryatt leaving last term and then Pedro this, must have affected some in the back line...but it's about a new squad evolving now, part old, part new and getting them to gel. The back line seems to be coming together......then the midfield will need looking at....Clunan, Richards, Carey, Jarvis, King, Kelly....we need to find a consistent, dependable line up that gels and contains variety, but can attack and defend with equal alacrity and enthusiasm.....

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal