Author Topic: Jamar Loza  (Read 8779 times)

gs50

• View Profile
Re: Jamar Loza
« Reply #15 on: December 19, 2020, 02:43:59 PM »
listening to Aaron Jones on radio Norfolk last night what's the point in having someone in the squad who is not happy and hence not giving 100 %in future games

KES80

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 19, 2020, 09:19:23 PM »
Think we all accept that, but why was he not happy is a fair question to ask, when he was happy enough to sign a few months ago.

Bluboy

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 19, 2020, 10:52:11 PM »
Well I enjoyed watching him and thought he started showing glimpses of what he could produce and tbh was gutted but now I think what was he about when he signed ?? Like you all say he wasn’t happy but then thinking about it doesn’t this just show the professionalism, desire , hunger and togetherness of the team we have ... look at dayle , Kelly , Carey , even maz who all have spells on the bench they don’t run they all put the team first and fight for a place back in starting 11  ....

dillydilly

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 20, 2020, 12:11:22 AM »
I think we did start to find the blend required.  Even on paper before the game, the team against Torquay could be predicted to do a lot better than the very defensive line -ups that had been tried before.  We have lost a quick and clever player who had an eye for goal, and he was one of the nipsters we badly needed, particularly when he played more centrally.  If we keep that shape of team, instead of a team of strong tacklers, we will continue to improve.  I agree with KES’s assessment of Jamar, but not of Simon Power, because I don’t think he has anything to learn, as I think football is a simple game, with little to learn !

Nemesis

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 20, 2020, 08:55:06 AM »
Well I enjoyed watching him and thought he started showing glimpses of what he could produce and tbh was gutted but now I think what was he about when he signed ??
Circumstances change. I don't think the players were training Monday and Tuesday mornings when he signed.
Does he still live in Norwich or is it Islington?
“Once you have been in the dark you learn to appreciate everything that shines”

KES80

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 20, 2020, 12:22:11 PM »
I think we did start to find the blend required.  Even on paper before the game, the team against Torquay could be predicted to do a lot better than the very defensive line -ups that had been tried before.  We have lost a quick and clever player who had an eye for goal, and he was one of the nipsters we badly needed, particularly when he played more centrally.  If we keep that shape of team, instead of a team of strong tacklers, we will continue to improve.  I agree with KES’s assessment of Jamar, but not of Simon Power, because I don’t think he has anything to learn, as I think football is a simple game, with little to learn !

Ha ha Dilly.......yes football is a simple game, but if you don't think Power has anything to learn.........

Blue_and_Gold

• Independent Moderator
  • If you can't find God, at least find nature.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 20, 2020, 12:49:02 PM »
listening to Aaron Jones on radio Norfolk last night what's the point in having someone in the squad who is not happy and hence not giving 100 %in future games
Have to say that I believe Aaron is correct here.

Always been the case with players when they either don't want to be at a Club, or (and these are two different things), would prefer that they were at another Club.

I think we saw evidence of this second half of last season, and to a certain degree have witnessed it again this season.
If you choose to dance to the Devil's tune, don't blame others when your feet burn.

KES80

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 20, 2020, 06:21:48 PM »
Interesting B & G ....so who of the current squad do you reckon would rather be somewhere else ?

dillydilly

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 20, 2020, 11:41:45 PM »
What is it Power has to learn ?  In comparison with other players in the squad ?  Why do managers get the sack ?  Do they suddenly forget everything they’ve “learned ?”  We hear the likes of Gary Neville using all he has learned for a couple of hours either side of a match, then he went to Spain as Valencia’s manager, and the team lost virtually every game !  Why didn’t he teach his players something ?!  Even he admitted he “didn’t know what he was doing” !  So what can Power learn ?  He taught Port Vale and Torquay that he could skin ‘em almost at will !  Just my opinion on the game - no offence to anyone - Have a safe Xmas, one and all !

Nemesis

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 27, 2020, 05:56:24 PM »
Jamar Loza
@jamardunga
·
32m
Fake news
 Didn’t get a signing on fee or a 40% pay rise
“Once you have been in the dark you learn to appreciate everything that shines”

Blue_and_Gold

• Independent Moderator
  • If you can't find God, at least find nature.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 27, 2020, 06:14:14 PM »
Jamar Loza
@jamardunga
·
32m
Fake news
 Didn’t get a signing on fee or a 40% pay rise

Oops!

:laughcry: :laughcry: :laughcry:
If you choose to dance to the Devil's tune, don't blame others when your feet burn.

Mallard

• Trusted User
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 27, 2020, 06:16:07 PM »
Correct.  He didn’t get a 40% pay rise.  It was 42%, according to our Chairman.  Plus a signing in fee.

Paul47

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 27, 2020, 06:23:09 PM »
Who cares how much he is getting, he’s no longer at the club.

Time to move on and talk about the players who are still here and want to be here.

KES80

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 27, 2020, 06:25:57 PM »
What is it Power has to learn ?  In comparison with other players in the squad ?  Why do managers get the sack ?  Do they suddenly forget everything they’ve “learned ?”  We hear the likes of Gary Neville using all he has learned for a couple of hours either side of a match, then he went to Spain as Valencia’s manager, and the team lost virtually every game !  Why didn’t he teach his players something ?!  Even he admitted he “didn’t know what he was doing” !  So what can Power learn ?  He taught Port Vale and Torquay that he could skin ‘em almost at will !  Just my opinion on the game - no offence to anyone - Have a safe Xmas, one and all !

Thanks for asking the question Dilly, I will answer it for you and just like you  I won't charge...this time  :laughcry:

Power will learn over time and with experience to make better choices......when to run, when to pass, when to shoot, when not to, how better to use his body to withstand challenges and hold players off, how he can better.link up with his team so that his efforts, speed and undoubted raw talent leads to greater productivity in terms of clear cut chances and goals.
Football is littered with players with pace who regularly skin players, but who ultimately don't provide the final pass or shot to produce a goal, on a regular enough basis.
Power has the talent to do really well, but he is young and learning as he goes, as one would expect.
If he had nothing to learn he wouldn't be with Lynn, he would be playing in the Championship.
Looking at the season so far, ignore the runs and just look at bare facts.....goals scored and assists made which led to goals

Mallard

• Trusted User
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 27, 2020, 06:35:38 PM »
Who cares how much he is getting, he’s no longer at the club.

Time to move on and talk about the players who are still here and want to be here.

Yes who cares how much he’s on.  Who can blame him for taking that kind of pay rise, and boot money.    Maybe in a few weeks if another club come in a offer a few quid more he will be on his bike again.

Have to agree with SC it’s the way it was done that leaves a sour taste.  Shame the boy didn’t have the conkers to just say he was off as another club had come in for him.

Not one of IC’s better signings, as it turned out. 

Yesterday Woking got stuffed 3-0 and Loza was pulled off.  Maybe Woking have over valued him.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal