Author Topic: Jamar Loza  (Read 8969 times)

Paul47

• View Profile
Re: Jamar Loza
« Reply #30 on: December 27, 2020, 06:39:07 PM »
Totally agree Mallard. If he doesn’t want to be here than good riddance.

Good we got a fee for him. Looking as his record know he doesn’t seem to hang about anywhere for very long.

Oh well. We move on.

Blue_and_Gold

• Independent Moderator
  • If life pushes you, push back harder!
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 27, 2020, 06:42:36 PM »
[

Not one of IC’s better signings, as it turned out. 

Yesterday Woking got stuffed 3-0 and Loza was pulled off. .

What, as well as a  42% pay rise and a signing on fee?
When you're dead, you don't know you are dead. The pain is felt by others. The same thing happens when you are stupid.

Mallard

• Trusted User
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 27, 2020, 06:46:08 PM »
Are you here all week ?  :laughcry:

Good crackers in your house this Christmas.  Was that the problem at Lynn, did they just give him an Orange ?

kenny r

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 27, 2020, 08:06:16 PM »
Steady now, Mall

KES80

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 27, 2020, 09:12:39 PM »
Jamar Loza

More apparent fake news :

It's up to me and the other 2 players who have good experience of playing at this level, to take responsibility and help the others through it .......        or words to that effect on a recent post match interview.

Good player but his heart apparently wasn't truly in it, so best he went.......we of course don't know the full story and I can understand that he would be unhappy on the bench, but why not discuss it with management and try and work through it , if you have made the commitment to come only a few weeks earlier.
I have a hunch Woking won't have much of a season ....be nice if Lynn finished above them.

KES80

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 27, 2020, 09:40:54 PM »
Looking at Jamar's feed there is a post there from Bev Asher......

Blue_and_Gold

• Independent Moderator
  • If life pushes you, push back harder!
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 27, 2020, 10:39:05 PM »
Looking at Jamar's feed there is a post there from Bev Asher......

Thanks Kes.

For those of us that don't do Twitter............?

:)
When you're dead, you don't know you are dead. The pain is felt by others. The same thing happens when you are stupid.

Nemesis

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 27, 2020, 11:03:30 PM »

Thanks Kes.

For those of us that don't do Twitter............?

:)

Bevan Asher
@bev_asher
Replying to
@jamardunga
not surprised
 - hope all is well and you can kick on at Woking
“Once you have been in the dark you learn to appreciate everything that shines”

Mallard

• Trusted User
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 28, 2020, 11:03:05 AM »
For those of you who want to see what we have lost in Loza, Woking v Eastleigh is live on BT Sports at 12.30

dillydilly

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 28, 2020, 11:12:42 AM »
Thanks for that, KES !  I know that’s the sort of thing we hear from managers and pundits every time, but I don’t believe it !  Watch a manager, even at top level, or a coach, briefing a sub, ie teaching him what he’s being sent on for.  Turning the pages over - but none of them are listening - just trying to hide their disinterest !  A player with what you call “raw ability”, like Power will always supply more to a team than another who knows all the theory, but doesn’t have the ability.  I don’t think eg, Redknapp or Carragher make sense to players, except on a subbuteo board !  But, good to exchange views.  Power won’t get to a championship team by learning more - only by having great games. All IMHO, and Happy New Year to you !!  Even IC is learning now that you can’t defend by having 8 defensive players defending for 90 minutes, at least not often....

KES80

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: December 28, 2020, 12:12:46 PM »
Think you have tripped yourself up on your own Festive Tosh there Dilly, my fellow old friend   :laughcry: :laughcry:.....you say in your last line IC is "learning", but according to your repeated posts,  "there is nothing to learn". :laughcry: :laughcry: :laughcry:

I say this all in a light hearted manner and in the same spirit as you Dilly...no malice etc whatsoever, but....

IMHO Power hasn't had a great game yet at NL level........he has had some really good runs but without the end product.

I think he has scored one goal...direct from a free kick, which he probably meant, tho some will say he whipped in an intended cross.

I also think it's unfair of us to single him out as he is young and performing as well as many in the side.

He and most of the squad don't yet have the experience of someone like Loza who has become streetwise after 100 games or more at the level.

Our team seems to be gradually improving at this level, not by doing the same things, but by learning that different/additional things are required in order to compete.

Warm regards....COYL

KES80

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 28, 2020, 02:27:56 PM »
For those of you who want to see what we have lost in Loza, Woking v Eastleigh is live on BT Sports at 12.30

Finished 0-0 I see.... didn't watch it........ did Loza get pulled off again ?

Mallard

• Trusted User
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: December 28, 2020, 03:53:09 PM »
It was dire KES.   It must have cost Woking about 10% per touch of the extra 40 plus % they are paying Loza. 

KES80

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: December 28, 2020, 05:56:28 PM »
Add to that Mall, the two months wages they will be paying him (without incl the extra 42%) for January and February when all non league football is forced to close down for a mid season break ......so all in all significant savings made by the Linnets

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: December 28, 2020, 06:25:43 PM »

Finished 0-0 I see.... didn't watch it........ did Loza get pulled off again ?

Good day for Loza then,played for a new team,pay rise and he got pulled off as well. ( The old ones are the best.)  :laughcry: :laughcry: :laughcry: :laughcry: :laughcry:
“No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?”

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal