Author Topic: Notts County. Boxing Day  (Read 903 times)

Mallard

• Trusted User
    • View Profile
Notts County. Boxing Day
« on: December 23, 2020, 08:39:25 AM »
Who would have thought it a few short years back that we would be playing a League game against a club like This ?

Ok odds  are against us but after holding top of the League Torquay to a goalless draw and then going away on a miserable Tuesday to record a comfortable Trophy win.   Plus the added advantage of having a 1400 crowd behind us, then we might just cause a little upset here.

Team v Torquay or Team v Alfreton. Or maybe a bit of both ?

Nemesis

• View Profile
Re: Notts County. Boxing Day
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2020, 09:03:11 AM »
Plus the added advantage of having a 1400 crowd behind us, then we might just cause a little upset here.
I can't see Lynn being in Tier 2 on Boxing Day.
“Once you have been in the dark you learn to appreciate everything that shines”

Blue_and_Gold

• Independent Moderator
  • Observing the Ubermensch.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2020, 09:10:27 AM »
Plus the added advantage of having a 1400 crowd behind us, then we might just cause a little upset here.
I can't see Lynn being in Tier 2 on Boxing Day.

I think we'll be very lucky if we are even in tier 3.

How the new strain of the virus is taking hold in Norfolk, I can see us being in tier 4!

:banghead;
Football supporters are the true voice of football.

Paul47

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2020, 09:35:27 AM »
Who would have thought it a few short years back that we would be playing a League game against a club like This ?

Ok odds  are against us but after holding top of the League Torquay to a goalless draw and then going away on a miserable Tuesday to record a comfortable Trophy win.   Plus the added advantage of having a 1400 crowd behind us, then we might just cause a little upset here.

Team v Torquay or Team v Alfreton. Or maybe a bit of both ?

I would pick majority of the team that played against Torquay with Marriott instead of Southwell and Carey replacing Loza.

Squire of Langham

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2020, 11:37:09 AM »
With Lynn and Gt Yarmouth getting themselves on the national radar with over a 50% increase in covid infections last week the match taking place with fans present is certainly in doubt. An announcement according to the news is imminent with stricter restrictions coming into force as early as Boxing Day.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal