Author Topic: Emergency surgery rather than emergency support?  (Read 833 times)

Blue_and_Gold

• Independent Moderator
  • Observing the Ubermensch.
    • View Profile
Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war.

Dilligaf

• View Profile
Re: Emergency surgery rather than emergency support?
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2021, 01:57:42 PM »
Sounds good but...never gonna happen. Too much money involved. And where there's bucket loads of money there are snouts in the trough......and that trough runs to people who will stop any sort of reform that causes them personally.....(sod the beautiful game and its loyal supporters) to lose money.
I hope I am wrong but the wealthiest among us have proven during a pandemic how they think they're above following the rules and doing what we all have to do, they've proven during a pandemic they'll stoop to any depths to line their and their mates pockets and any sort of hopeful empathy from them towards the beautiful game and its supporters is just pie in the sky.

:dontknow:

MARCUS ROSE

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2021, 04:24:06 PM »
Sounds good but...never gonna happen. Too much money involved. And where there's bucket loads of money there are snouts in the trough......and that trough runs to people who will stop any sort of reform that causes them personally.....(sod the beautiful game and its loyal supporters) to lose money.
I hope I am wrong but the wealthiest among us have proven during a pandemic how they think they're above following the rules and doing what we all have to do, they've proven during a pandemic they'll stoop to any depths to line their and their mates pockets and any sort of hopeful empathy from them towards the beautiful game and its supporters is just pie in the sky.

:dontknow:

The trouble is most supporters are only interested  in the 90 minutes of football, and are happy to pay whatever club's/owners see fit. Whilst this is the case there will not be any  significant changes in governance etc.  This is why club's/owners can do as they please. Until supporters wake up and see the bigger picture this will not change.  :countingmoney:

Dilligaf

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2021, 06:57:25 PM »
Totally agree Marcus  :cheers:

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal