Author Topic: Game off.  (Read 3851 times)

MARCUS ROSE

• View Profile
Re: Game off.
« Reply #30 on: February 06, 2021, 02:10:50 PM »
If someone from Chesterfield FC had seized the initiative and been proactive, in making  local vaccination  centres aware of people who could quickly get there. Thus saving jabs going to waste, then well done. Probably a better use of time than pleading poverty to the Press all the time.

Blue_and_Gold

• Independent Moderator
  • The benefit of living here is the benefits.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 06, 2021, 02:14:59 PM »

The main point which our friend Blue and yellow seems to side step, is the spiteful actions (being kind) of an ex director and also crass journalism by the mirror.

:laughcry: Me side step? That's rich!  :laughcry:

That's got nothing to do with any of the points raised on here. Who reported it is not the issue on here. That's entirely an issue between you, your club and the person you claim reported it. I would guess that some would think that he did the right thing, even if his true  intentions were spiteful. Personally, I don't care about you internal squabbling.

I do care about Football Clubs and players believing they are a special case, and not just during the Pandemic.

Apparently the Clocks go back this month, but I'm buggered if I can remember where I got mine from!

Blue_and_Gold

• Independent Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 06, 2021, 02:21:59 PM »
The Centre would have details of people they can call if there are surplus supplies. I would also have thought that these Clubs who are  (or claim they are) at the centre of the community would also know people who would be higher up the list than fit 20 year olds.

Hopefully the investigation will show that everything was ok and protocol was followed.

If someone from Chesterfield FC had seized the initiative and been proactive, in making  local vaccination  centres aware of people who could quickly get there. Thus saving jabs going to waste, then well done. Probably a better use of time than pleading poverty to the Press all the time.
Apparently the Clocks go back this month, but I'm buggered if I can remember where I got mine from!

Tupist

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 06, 2021, 02:28:02 PM »
Oh the irony. As the thread title says Match Off. One of our players as tested positive today.

Blue_and_Gold

• Independent Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 06, 2021, 02:30:00 PM »
Oh the irony. As the thread title says Match Off. One of our players as tested positive today.

Genuinely sorry to hear that.

Tupist

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 06, 2021, 02:41:52 PM »

Genuinely sorry to hear that.

Appreciated, thanks

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal