Author Topic: NL hoping to continue?  (Read 9009 times)

gs50

• View Profile
Re: NL hoping to continue?
« Reply #30 on: February 11, 2021, 05:30:56 PM »
The time has come for all national league teams including north And south to grow some balls and all group together and refuse to play.Indivdual teams cannot go it alone otherwise the league  are just going along handing out fines.

Dilligaf

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 11, 2021, 05:43:50 PM »
But that's part of the problem gs.....certain owners/chairmen are keeping their cards close to their chest.....claiming poverty and hoping for a bail out....if staff/player safety was truly the concern.....what are they waiting for??.... :dontknow:

Mallard

• Trusted User
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 11, 2021, 05:47:43 PM »
I would think that the majority of the Club in the National League would wish to continue.   Just shows you the strength of the League we find ourselves in.

Going forward of SC still has ambitions to take Lynn into the EFL then he is going to have to find some serious wonga to fulfil that ambition.

Blue_and_Gold

• Independent Moderator
  • Observing the Ubermensch.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 11, 2021, 06:03:14 PM »
Dulwich Hamlet (and other NLN/NLS clubs) have been charged (likely to be fined) by the league for not playing their last 2 fixtures and Southport have been sent correspondence by the league warning them they same will happen if they don't play their fixtures. Would explain why Lynn are still playing?

How much is the fine compared to how much they would lose if they kept playing?   :dontknow:
Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war.

gs50

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 11, 2021, 06:35:05 PM »
If you read theetters on Ollie Bayliss twitter there is the threat of expulsion which is why all teams should group together.

admin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 11, 2021, 06:37:41 PM »
How much is the fine compared to how much they would lose if they kept playing?   :dontknow:

Mallard

• Trusted User
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 12, 2021, 10:47:58 AM »
With all these fines being handed out to clubs who fail to fulfil fixtures the League should be coining  it.

Fancy taking money from Clubs who haven’t got it because of the League Managements incompetence.

What a bloody shower they are.  Should hang their heads in shame.  Or better still resign.

gs50

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 12, 2021, 01:03:17 PM »
it's not just fines they are also handing opposition the points. I think league are trying to get to 75% games played than will then go PPG. Didn't they pass that resolution in summer. This all makes you very cynical.

admin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 12, 2021, 03:59:37 PM »
League statement sent to all clubs

gs50

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 12, 2021, 04:04:53 PM »
for 12 months now have been sitting in front of this window and the number of pigs I have seen flying past. No such thing as independent panels where football leagues are concerned.

Dilligaf

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 12, 2021, 04:15:40 PM »
Precisely gs.....about as independent as the panel that decide on an MPs payrise..... :red card: :countingmoney: :countingmoney:

Nikki

• Moderated
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 12, 2021, 06:51:26 PM »
Is there a Media blackout currently in force at the Club? People who usually like to use social media platforms to excess are very quiet at the moment.
I'd like to know what the people in charge are actually doing to keep the club going without much income. Do they intend to carry on if the vote says they should? Is the Chairman prepared to put more money in or has he spoken to the Trust? Does he intend to lauch a major fund raising campaign? Does the club need saving or is it all ok?
These are the type of things the club can tell us now as they don't need the National League to make these decisions.
My life, my lifestyle.

Dazzarugby65

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 12, 2021, 07:54:51 PM »
Is there a Media blackout currently in force at the Club? People who usually like to use social media platforms to excess are very quiet at the moment.
I'd like to know what the people in charge are actually doing to keep the club going without much income. Do they intend to carry on if the vote says they should? Is the Chairman prepared to put more money in or has he spoken to the Trust? Does he intend to lauch a major fund raising campaign? Does the club need saving or is it all ok?
These are the type of things the club can tell us now as they don't need the National League to make these decisions.

:oldman" :farmer: I really do like the sentence” does he intend to launch a major fund raising campaign" over the years there have been many of these launched,and nobody or indeed companies seem prepared to put money into the present set up for one reason or another. I am not privy to the reason why, but why launch anymore fundraising issues when they clearly fail at KLTFC at this point in our history. :oldman" :farmer:

MARCUS ROSE

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 12, 2021, 07:55:41 PM »

Why would he speak to the Trust?  :dontknow:

Mallard

• Trusted User
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 12, 2021, 08:08:09 PM »
Interest in the well being of the club with cash on the hip seems a decent enough reason

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal