Author Topic: Sam  (Read 3211 times)

gs

Sam
« on: April 13, 2016, 10:03:43 AM »
Let's hope Sam appeals the sending off. I stood where the so called incident occurred. The player tried to clear ball upfield it hit Sam and rebounded and hit the Hungerford player who all of a sudden falls to the ground in agony holding his leg. Fact!! Sam was no where near the player.

robbo84

• View Profile
Re: Sam
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2016, 10:57:16 AM »
Feerick has always had an agenda against King's Lynn. My heart sinks every time I see his name on the team sheet at one of our games. At least when I moan about consistency with referees he is certainly consistent - at being poor!

Was the game filmed last night? If so we should have a good case to appeal.

Nigel nigle

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2016, 04:34:28 PM »
If the referee 'saw the incident' i don't think an appeal can be made.

There was certainly no camera on the far side to the main stand

robbo84

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2016, 08:44:38 PM »
That's a shame. Although those closest to the incident said the referee wasn't facing it and his decision was based on how loudly the player screamed.

gs

« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2016, 10:49:56 PM »
That is exactly how it happened he should be struck off. Just Before their goal Clunan was fouled and he gave free kick to Hungerford frpm which they got the corner and scored.

robbo84

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2016, 09:39:25 AM »
That is exactly how it happened he should be struck off. Just Before their goal Clunan was fouled and he gave free kick to Hungerford frpm which they got the corner and scored.

If it's true that's absolutely disgusting. That also means he will have lied in his match report as a referee is meant to detail all cards. Not the first time this season that we have had a player sent off due to "guesswork" from an official rather than actual fact.

mike20382

• Michael Robinson
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2016, 11:29:54 AM »
If the referee 'saw the incident' i don't think an appeal can be made.

There w
Let's hope Sam appeals the sending off. I stood where the so called incident occurred. The player tried to clear ball upfield it hit Sam and rebounded and hit the Hungerford player who all of a sudden falls to the ground in agony holding his leg. Fact!! Sam was no where near the player.
  You are spot on, the man supposedly fouled sprinted to the halfway line straight after.

Linnet1947

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2016, 12:05:14 PM »
Sam is not the type of player to go in hard in a tackle. Hope he appeals the red card.
The standard of referee is often below standard in our league. Very few play advantage,
and spend too much time giving players a lecture. Its a man's game, or at least it was
when I played in the 60,s/ 70,s . Now refs stop play for almost any kind of physical
contact !

robbo84

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 15, 2016, 12:17:35 PM »
I'm not sure the club can appeal without video evidence.