Author Topic: Trust  (Read 4773 times)

Paul47

• View Profile
Re: Trust
« Reply #45 on: February 26, 2021, 08:29:47 AM »
Shame a post that Loopy started to obviously get a reaction (which he has quite successfully), has more comments that the win against Barnet - but I guess that's not unusual on here.

TonyM

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: February 26, 2021, 08:44:54 AM »
Shame a post that Loopy started to obviously get a reaction (which he has quite successfully), has more comments that the win against Barnet - but I guess that's not unusual on here.

Paul, appreciate what you are saying and whilst it would be great to 'just' talk about the football, Tuesday's game may soon be seen as an irrelevance if the club can't find a way to resolve it's financial issues and it is reasonable for people to question the Trust's role in the situation.  What I find disappointing is that there have been a number of Trust members on here explaining their (and the wider Trust) position but it seems the clamour for 'the Trust to do something' seems to be almost exclusively to be from non-Trust members.

Now may not be the time but there is a debate to be had about why the Trust is not more representative of the 1200 average home attendance from last season and how it is perceived by non-members

Mallard

• Trusted User
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: February 26, 2021, 09:02:58 AM »

Get what you are saying Paul.   All I was trying to do is protect Loops from saying anything they might regret.

With so much going on in the World and in Football,  itís almost like the actual events taking place on the pitch are a sideshow.  When you think that Some clubs are on the verge of going out of business.  Then all the all minutes taken/not taken on the little matter of £10m handouts.  Who said what and who didnít.

Football at our level hasnít covered itself in glory.   The thing has now snowballed.  So now we get to this word salad thread.

Blue_and_Gold

• Independent Moderator
  • One pill makes you larger one pill makes you small
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: February 26, 2021, 09:07:59 AM »

So now we get to this "word salad" thread.

:laughcry:
When you're dead, you don't know you are dead. The pain is felt by others. The same thing happens when you are stupid.

Blue_and_Gold

• Independent Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: February 26, 2021, 09:10:01 AM »
Can you provide evidence that proves I have been creaming off money in the name of the club that could have been used to fund the club.

Was this from the days when you had an Ice Cream van?

When you're dead, you don't know you are dead. The pain is felt by others. The same thing happens when you are stupid.

Mallard

• Trusted User
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: February 26, 2021, 09:20:36 AM »
Took me a few years to work out the difference between a 99 and a 69

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: February 26, 2021, 09:28:35 AM »

You have to pay for a 99. :laughcry: :laughcry: :laughcry:
ďNo one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?Ē

Loopy,linnet

• Moderated
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: February 26, 2021, 10:00:08 AM »
And now Iím being moderated lmfao you canít make this crap up

admin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: February 26, 2021, 10:12:42 AM »
A result of making unsubstantiated claims in the middle of the night!

Loopy,linnet

• Moderated
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: February 26, 2021, 10:35:45 AM »
A result of making unsubstantiated claims in the middle of the night!
Why canít the trust just be honest and say that they wonít help club as they only interested in gaming control of the club

KES80

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: February 26, 2021, 10:38:44 AM »
People should perhaps be reminded on here, that anything unsubstantiated and defamatory on here is potentially actionable. It is requisite of the club and the players to up their game and be more professional as they go up the ranks in terms of how they act on and off the pitch and how they voice their views in public......would be nice to think that the fans could also do their bit too....or is that too much to ask ?

jesuslinnet

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: February 26, 2021, 10:47:21 AM »
loopy
Someone who's loopy is batty or nutty ó in other words, not the picture of mental health.
I found this in my dictionary. :welcome:

Blue_and_Gold

• Independent Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: February 26, 2021, 10:54:20 AM »

Something else I've obviously got wrong!   :banghead;

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: February 26, 2021, 11:11:39 AM »

Something else I've obviously got wrong!   :banghead;

:laughcry: :laughcry: :laughcry: :laughcry: :laughcry:

ďNo one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?Ē

Dilligaf

• View Profile
« Reply #59 on: February 26, 2021, 11:23:36 AM »
A debate about a match we all watched is hardly going to last as long or draw as much interest as a debate about something that is going on that none of us know what the outcome will be....especially when a bit of spice is added by someone... :dontknow:
Such is life

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal